I got my tickets today!!!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 8th, 2003, 10:40 PM   #1
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute
Talking I got my tickets today!!!!!

yes, I got my tickets for the first week, from the 17th to the 24th, sessions day and night

I also asked them about the Wc for Douchevina and Vaneste, because they siad on the website the WC were announced , so they told me during next week more Wc will be awarded.

Also, some people saw Miss koirnikoa during the week and cute and delicious Carlos Moya hiting some balls

see you

GO MARTINA HINGIS!!!!!!!!
Myskina, kirilenko, chakvetadze. Douchevina, Petrova, Clijsters, Zvonareva, Dementieva, Vaidiosava, Voskoboeva, !!!!!

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 9th, 2003, 05:25 PM   #2
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Enjoy,Daniel!
Old Mar 9th, 2003, 07:02 PM   #3
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Vero

Myskina, kirilenko, chakvetadze. Douchevina, Petrova, Clijsters, Zvonareva, Dementieva, Vaidiosava, Voskoboeva, !!!!!

Old Mar 9th, 2003, 07:13 PM   #4
baico

baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all
can i ask you something?

how much have you paid for that full week?
baico is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2003, 08:10 PM   #5
auah5

auah5 is a name known to all auah5 is a name known to all auah5 is a name known to all auah5 is a name known to all auah5 is a name known to all auah5 is a name known to all auah5 is a name known to all auah5 is a name known to all auah5 is a name known to all auah5 is a name known to all auah5 is a name known to all

oH mY GoD!

Lucky you, Daniel..!!!!!

Hope you enjoy it!

I wish i could be in USA as well one day wacthing that as well...

anyway.. HAVE FUN, daniel!!
auah5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2003, 08:56 PM   #6
country flag Daniel

Quote:
Originally Posted by baico
can i ask you something?

how much have you paid for that full week?
I paid 215 dollars for the full week

Old Mar 9th, 2003, 08:57 PM   #7
country flag Daniel

Quote:
Originally Posted by auah5

oH mY GoD!

Lucky you, Daniel..!!!!!

Hope you enjoy it!

I wish i could be in USA as well one day wacthing that as well...

anyway.. HAVE FUN, daniel!!

Thanks Auah5

Old Mar 9th, 2003, 09:37 PM   #8
country flag Jess3781

Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of
Smile

Que bueno Daniel que ya tengas los tickets!!!!!!!!!!
Jess3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2003, 11:06 PM   #9
country flag Daniel

Gracias jessi y tu los vas a comprar pronto???

Old Mar 9th, 2003, 11:24 PM   #10
country flag Jess3781

Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of
Smile

Yo los voy a comprar directamente el dia que voy, el año pasado hice eso y siempre habia tickets menos el ultimos dia pero Gise me los consiguio jejeje Ademas como siempre voy bien temprano para la qualy siempre hay tickets
Besos
Jesi
Jess3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2003, 02:14 AM   #11
country flag Daniel

Cuidate Jessi, y suerte

Old Mar 14th, 2003, 06:22 PM   #12
lokon

lokon is an unknown quantity at this point lokon is an unknown quantity at this point lokon is an unknown quantity at this point lokon is an unknown quantity at this point lokon is an unknown quantity at this point lokon is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Daniel, Im going to be there as well for the first week; Monday, Weds and Thursday evening, and all day Fri Sat and Sun. Let me know if you want to meet up during some lulls in the action, always looking to meet people from the board.
Old Mar 15th, 2003, 12:04 AM   #13
country flag Daniel

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokon
Hey Daniel, Im going to be there as well for the first week; Monday, Weds and Thursday evening, and all day Fri Sat and Sun. Let me know if you want to meet up during some lulls in the action, always looking to meet people from the board.

yeah, it would nice to meet you I'll pm you and maybe we could meet up this monday