$75,000 Albuquerque, NM (USA) 2013 | Sep 16 (Winner: Shelby Rogers) - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 16th, 2013, 10:02 PM   #31
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of
Re: $75,000 Albuquerque, NM (USA) 2013 | Sep 16 (Draws)

Wow, awesome draw

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 16th, 2013, 10:10 PM   #32
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Tomljanovic withdraw

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 11:22 PM   #33
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: $75,000 Albuquerque, NM (USA) 2013 | Sep 16 (Quali Draw)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inger67 View Post
She's 17 yes but how many times is she going to waste some of her chances? She isn't getting proper WCs and support as it is so she really needs to make the most of these opportunities.

She is 5-9 on the year with many disappointing losses where she could/should have won the match.

lt. Austin in 3 (The #1 singles player at Michigan - who isn't even a top 10 college player - just beat Brooke a month ago)
lt. Simmonds 7-5 in 3rd FQR USO (great she made the FQR but she led late in the 3rd up a break, dissapointing loss)
lt. Niculescu 6-3, 6-0 Washington 1R (I don't expect her to beat a top 50 player but winning more than 3 games would be nice)
lt. Sanchez 6-3, 6-3 Birmingham QR1
lt. Fuerstein 6-4, 6-4 Memphis FQR
lt. Vickery 6-4, 6-3 R1 Midland R1

These are all of her losses that she really could have won (and with Niculescu should have won more than 3 games).

I'm a big fan of hers and I love her game, it's just stressful seeing some of her other junior contemporaries having a lot more success mainly in ITFs. It seems as though Taylor really likes playing the big events but doesn't bring it at the ITF level (the level that she could really use some wins to build a good ranking and gain some confidence).
Brooke Austin has beaten Allie Kiick last year in EB semi(Kiick recently has beaten Taylor in the National semi); and then won a set agaisnt Taylor in the final.
She has defeated Duval in this years' National too(before losing to Vickery).

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 11:43 PM   #34
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Tamira stay in shitty form pls

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 11:46 PM   #35
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Second Qualifying Round

(1)Sachia Vickery (USA) d. Ashley Weinhold (USA) 63 61
Jillian O'Neill (CAN) d. (5)Sanaz Marand (USA) 62 57 60

(2)Kristina Barrois (GER) d. Michelle Sammons (RSA) 64 60
Tori Kinard (USA) d. (wc)Anamika Bhargava (USA) 76(3) 36 63

Brooke Austin (USA) d. Danielle Mills (USA) 64 60
(8)Alexandra Stevenson (USA) d. Denise Muresan (USA) 64 63

Caitlin Whoriskey (USA) d. (4)Allie Will (USA) 75 76(3)
Nicole Melichar (USA) d. (7)Ulrikke Eikeri (NOR) 63 64
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 11:51 PM   #36
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Allie

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 01:52 AM   #37
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Crawford and Chirico both losing to Bhargava who then loses to Tori Kinard.
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 04:10 AM   #38
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Jillian

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 07:16 AM   #39
country flag Cloud Nine

Cloud Nine is a splendid one to behold Cloud Nine is a splendid one to behold Cloud Nine is a splendid one to behold Cloud Nine is a splendid one to behold Cloud Nine is a splendid one to behold Cloud Nine is a splendid one to behold Cloud Nine is a splendid one to behold Cloud Nine is a splendid one to behold Cloud Nine is a splendid one to behold Cloud Nine is a splendid one to behold Cloud Nine is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤CharlDa¤ View Post
Pretty solid draw No portion really standing out.

Good luck to Steph against Sesil 'I've had plastic surgery' K!
What's wrong with getting plastic surgery?
Cloud Nine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 09:20 AM   #40
country flag Juju Nostalgique
Rest in peace Bally

Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: $75,000 Albuquerque, NM (USA) 2013 | Sep 16 (Draws)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
Crawford and Chirico both losing to Bhargava who then loses to Tori Kinard.
Remember that Kinard is GOAT, a giant killa. She beat Cohen not so long ago!

Ouch Sam, tough draw!
Jamie Hampton & Danka Kovinić & Sam Crawford & SaiSai Zheng & Tita Tower Flower
Juju Nostalgique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 01:51 PM   #41
country flag Inger67

Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute

Stevenson losing 7 games to Denise
TT Singles Current Ranking: #1 (CH Ranking: #1)
Titles(6): Linz 2014, Cincinnati 2014, Wimbledon 2014, Marrakech 2014, Quebec City 2012, Cincinnati 2011
TT Doubles Current Ranking: #28 (CH Ranking: #8)
Titles(6): Cincinnati 2014, Bucharest 2014, Tokyo 2012 (w/New_balls_please), Stanford 2012, Carlsbad 2011, Osaka 2011 (w/rvugt)
Inger67 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 02:12 PM   #42
country flag ~Eclipsed~

~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inger67 View Post
Stevenson losing 7 games to Denise

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Lindsay Lee-Waters | Mary Pierce | Serena Williams | Elena Bovina | Jelena Dokic

Last edited by ~Eclipsed~ : Sep 17th, 2013 at 05:29 PM.
~Eclipsed~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #43
country flag RiskeFan

RiskeFan is a name known to all RiskeFan is a name known to all RiskeFan is a name known to all RiskeFan is a name known to all RiskeFan is a name known to all RiskeFan is a name known to all RiskeFan is a name known to all RiskeFan is a name known to all RiskeFan is a name known to all RiskeFan is a name known to all RiskeFan is a name known to all

The scheduling for today is lol bad. Let's have some players play twice on Tuesday and not at all Wednesday and vice versa.
RiskeFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #44
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Jessica Pegula (USA) d. Amra Sadikovic (SUI) 57 76(2) 62
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 06:59 PM   #45
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Amra was so bad serve and volleyed a lot and failed a lot!
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote