What's going on with Aravane Rezai? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 11th, 2013, 04:53 PM   #1
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of
What's going on with Aravane Rezai?

I'm a fan of Aravane. Who can give any information. What does she do? Trains? When she will play in tournaments?
I can't find any information.
[68]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 11th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #2
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of
Re: What's going on with Aravane Rezai?

?
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 05:18 PM   #3
country flag TheJoh

Old Sep 11th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #4
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Yes! Does anyone know?

She needs to get back in shape and get back to ballbashing (as long as she promises to not wear any of those foul outfits again).
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 07:21 PM   #5
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future

she is been losing in Qualifiers this year.
Her dad is back coaching. The 2 were not in speaking terms. He's been back for a couple of months now, after their reconciliation. She is trying hard to move up in the ranking.
Serve2Win is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 07:33 PM   #6
country flag Sisyphus

Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute

She crashed her van.
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 07:39 PM   #7
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edificio View Post
She needs to get back in shape and get back to ballbashing (as long as she promises to not wear any of those foul outfits again).
She can't help that, she has a hormonal disorder that can't be treated with drugs (without breaking anti-doping rules).

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 07:58 PM   #8
country flag Libertango

Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute

Has she competed since RG (where she lost in three to Kvitova)?

Libertango is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 08:04 PM   #9
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie_R View Post
She can't help that, she has a hormonal disorder that can't be treated with drugs (without breaking anti-doping rules).
Really? What is it?

She's been in better shape before, though. Curious.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 08:29 PM   #10
country flag DollyRose
GOTHIC LOLITA

DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So that is what happened to her body! Why wouldn't the WTA give her permission to use drugs to treat a medically documented condition?
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 08:42 PM   #11
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertango View Post
Has she competed since RG (where she lost in three to Kvitova)?
A first round loss in qualifying to Duque-Marino at Wimbledon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edificio View Post
Really? What is it?

She's been in better shape before, though. Curious.
It wasn't disclosed as far as I know..it was reported at RG during her match against Kvitova.

I know...it's rather unusual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyRose View Post
So that is what happened to her body! Why wouldn't the WTA give her permission to use drugs to treat a medically documented condition?
I don't know...it's very sad. She's had so many personal and health problems since 2011.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 09:03 PM   #12
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fruits, Vegetables, whole grains, potatoes, rice. Unlimited high quality carbs would trim her up.

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 02:40 PM   #13
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't know...it's very sad. She's had so many personal and health problems since 2011.
She's had a very star-crossed life.

Wherever she is, whatever she's doing, I hope she's happy, that she can put the past behind her, that she and her Dad can forgive each other and move forward, and that eventually, if she wants, she can have a successful career in tennis again.

I miss her terribly.

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'
Kipling is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 03:08 PM   #14
country flag TheJoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravanecaravan View Post

Wherever she is, whatever she's doing, I hope she's happy, that she can put the past behind her, that she and her Dad can forgive each other and move forward, and that eventually, if she wants, she can have a successful career in tennis again.

I miss her terribly.
Very sadly hope she will back on court. And she said this spring that she want to play for at least five years and she can back in the top 50 at the ending of this year
But
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 06:08 PM   #15
country flag Ollie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty View Post
Fruits, Vegetables, whole grains, potatoes, rice. Unlimited high quality carbs would trim her up.
Yeah...hoping she can come back soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravanecaravan View Post

I miss her terribly.
Yes, I completely agree.

I think she will come back...she's still young, and if she has the drive, anything is possible.