The reputation feature - LAST UPDATE: AUGUST 2003 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 9th, 2003, 03:29 PM   #16
country flag Fieke

Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefke
Why do I have such a bad reputation??
Stefke, you don't have a bad reputation, your reputation is off. To put it on you have to go to your user cp:
Quote:
click on user cp, click on options - it's the second option in the list.
(Quote from Mark's post)

Bye|KimClijsters|Bye

veel succes|KirstenFlipkens|CarolineMaes|YaninaWickmayer|TamarynHendler|MisaKrajicek|veel succes
Held og lykke|CarolineWozniacki|Held og lykke

Go Ninof|Kevin Van der Perren|Go Ninof

RIP|Paul Hunter|RIP
Fieke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 9th, 2003, 04:21 PM   #17
Stefke

Stefke has a spectacular aura about Stefke has a spectacular aura about Stefke has a spectacular aura about Stefke has a spectacular aura about Stefke has a spectacular aura about Stefke has a spectacular aura about Stefke has a spectacular aura about Stefke has a spectacular aura about Stefke has a spectacular aura about Stefke has a spectacular aura about Stefke has a spectacular aura about
Thanks fieke!
Old Mar 10th, 2003, 07:05 AM   #18
Emza

Emza is an unknown quantity at this point Emza is an unknown quantity at this point Emza is an unknown quantity at this point
How long has this been going for? I never noticed it. Ok, the point of this post is to see what my reputation is. And Lynx, I'm with you, I think it's awful.
Emza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2003, 07:06 AM   #19
Emza

Emza is an unknown quantity at this point Emza is an unknown quantity at this point Emza is an unknown quantity at this point
Aww, I'm only ona distinguished road. Oh well.
Emza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2003, 02:57 PM   #20
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
the more you post, the more your posts can be rated of course

if you have only 33 posts, nobody knows you yet and they don't have many posts to approve
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2003, 04:18 PM   #21
country flag Hawk

Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of
I'm almost famous ..but I still only have one dot I want two dots!
Hawk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2003, 07:52 PM   #22
country flag Lleyki

Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk
I'm almost famous ..but I still only have one dot I want two dots!
congrats! you have 2 dots now

I want 3 dots!!! so if anyone feels like giving me some points, go ahead (I'll do the same )

... And To My FriendS
AxeL - David - Dario - PauL - Martin - Wojtek
Kevin - Felix - Amri - Jordan - Manu - James - Bram - Ellen

Lleyki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2003, 08:28 PM   #23
country flag thalle

thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute
How do I give points?

J'aime la Suede.
I Love Sweden
Svensker Elsker

Still a Lleyki
thalle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2003, 08:52 PM   #24
country flag Lleyki

Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by thalle
How do I give points?
it's easy, click on the "talking head" next to the edit button, then you'll get a seperate window, click on approve/disapprove and that's it

... And To My FriendS

Old Mar 12th, 2003, 02:38 AM   #25
country flag Hawk

Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of
Oh Yay! I have 2 dots now Thanks to everyone who approved me

Anyone want to get boosted just ask me..I'll gladly help
Hawk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2003, 11:11 AM   #26
country flag Majo
Team WTAworld

Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future
tumtidumtidum *sings*

I want to be popular...! just kidding... but I thought maybe this was the right thread to ask you guys to click below and approve this post

thxxxxxxx

Nolle in causa est; non posse praetenditur.
~Seneca~
Majo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2003, 05:55 PM   #27
country flag Lleyki

I got my 3rd dot thx guys

I wouldn't mind having 4 tho

... And To My FriendS

Last edited by Lleyki : Mar 14th, 2003 at 06:04 PM.
Old Mar 15th, 2003, 03:52 PM   #28
country flag Fieke

Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future
Question: does anybody know how much reputation you have to spread around before you can give it to the same poster again? I have been trying to give some points to the same people for about 3 days now, but I still can't give them points yet. I think I have given reputation points to about 15 people in the meanwhile, but that does not seem to be enough... The damn thing keeps telling me to spread some reputation around...

Bye|KimClijsters|Bye

veel succes|KirstenFlipkens|CarolineMaes|YaninaWickmayer|TamarynHendler|MisaKrajicek|veel succes
Held og lykke|CarolineWozniacki|Held og lykke

Go Ninof|Kevin Van der Perren|Go Ninof

RIP|Paul Hunter|RIP
Fieke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2003, 05:34 PM   #29
country flag Lleyki

I've been wondering that too, Fieke

... And To My FriendS

Old Mar 20th, 2003, 03:21 PM   #30
country flag Mazza
Team WTAworld

Mazza has disabled reputation
Thanks for the link, Mark!

So do I just rate as many people as I can, right?

G o o d l u c k t o C l i j s t e r s , S h a r a p o v a , R u s e d s k i a n d M u r r a y ! !

Mazza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote