Zimmerman arrested again. - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 10th, 2013, 02:58 AM   #16
country flag hablo

hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Zimmerman arrested again.

It's sad to say but I have a hard time feeling sympathy for this woman...

GO all Canuck players GO
hablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 10th, 2013, 04:18 AM   #17
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiniti2001 View Post
Dude will end up exactly like OJ. Get away with murder--play the ass and have the book thrown at him for a less severe crime .
Yep; he'll hang himself. Nutjob
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 12:01 PM   #18
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hablo View Post
It's sad to say but I have a hard time feeling sympathy for this woman...
I think the whole damn crew is crazy.
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 12:57 PM   #19
country flag Londoner

Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykarma View Post
And I hope all those involved in his defence, and the judge and jury, realise how crazy they have been too and that they supported a violent murderer.
Londoner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 03:48 PM   #20
country flag hablo

hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykarma View Post
It sure appears that way.

GO all Canuck players GO
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #21
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation

George Zimmerman won't be charged after alleged domestic incident

No charges were filed against George Zimmerman after an alleged altercation with his estranged wife and her father, Lake Mary, Florida, Police Chief Steve Bracknell said Monday.

"Shellie Zimmerman has declined prosecution (after consulting with her attorney)," Bracknell said.

Police answered a 911 call from Shellie Zimmerman on Monday afternoon during which she said George Zimmerman had threatened her and her father with a weapon. Officers detained George Zimmerman but never arrested him, police said. Detectives later came to the home to interview him.

The question of the gun became confused later when police told reporters there was no gun involved, but George Zimmerman's attorney told CNN's Anderson Cooper 360 that he believed his client had a firearm on him.

He acted appropriately. He never took the weapon out," said Mark O'Mara, who is also a CNN legal analyst. O'Mara said he never saw the gun.

Attorney Mark O'Mara drops George Zimmerman

When asked Monday night by CNN for clarification about the gun, a spokesman for O'Mara's law firm, Shawn Vincent, said there was no update yet.

The incident stemmed from a visit by Shellie Zimmerman, who filed for divorce last week, and her father, David Bryant Dean. They came to the house the couple used to share to pick up some of her belongings.

George Zimmerman and his wife texted Monday morning, and she told him she was going over to the house, according to a person with whom the family shared the photos of the texts.

George Zimmerman came to the house with a friend of his and got into a heated discussion with Dean, O'Mara said.

What's at stake in Zimmermans' divorce

During the altercation, Zimmerman smashed his wife's iPad.

Shellie Zimmerman called police as George Zimmerman sat in his truck with his friend.

On the 911 call, Shellie Zimmerman is breathing heavily when she tells a dispatcher that Zimmerman is still at the house.

"He's in his car and he continually has his hand on his gun, and he's saying, 'Step closer.' He's just threatening all of us with his firearm," she says.

Shellie Zimmerman also tells 911 that George Zimmerman punched her father in the nose, then smashed her iPad before getting in his truck.

"I don't know what he's capable of. I'm really, really scared," she says.

The incident comes two months after Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer, was found not guilty of murder in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Florida.

O'Mara said, "There was heightened emotion, and a disagreement took place."

O'Mara said Shellie Zimmerman no longer lives at the house, which is owned by her father.

Read the rest http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/09/us/geo...ned/index.html
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 08:04 PM   #22
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner View Post
And I hope all those involved in his defence, and the judge and jury, realise how crazy they have been too and that they supported a violent murderer.
Unfortunately, it never works out that way.
In fact, none of these individuals would ever admit to being wrong, because to do so would call The System into question.

That said, if anything is done in this situation, it would be Zimmerman given another slap on the wrist, and a pat on the back once again.
Hell, we may even see a Reality Show staring this punk.
The greatest scholars are not usually the wisest people. - Geoffrey Chaucer
RVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 08:38 PM   #23
country flag Rocketta
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!

Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
George Zimmerman won't be charged after alleged domestic incident

No charges were filed against George Zimmerman after an alleged altercation with his estranged wife and her father, Lake Mary, Florida, Police Chief Steve Bracknell said Monday.

"Shellie Zimmerman has declined prosecution (after consulting with her attorney)," Bracknell said.

Police answered a 911 call from Shellie Zimmerman on Monday afternoon during which she said George Zimmerman had threatened her and her father with a weapon. Officers detained George Zimmerman but never arrested him, police said. Detectives later came to the home to interview him.

The question of the gun became confused later when police told reporters there was no gun involved, but George Zimmerman's attorney told CNN's Anderson Cooper 360 that he believed his client had a firearm on him.

He acted appropriately. He never took the weapon out," said Mark O'Mara, who is also a CNN legal analyst. O'Mara said he never saw the gun.

Attorney Mark O'Mara drops George Zimmerman

When asked Monday night by CNN for clarification about the gun, a spokesman for O'Mara's law firm, Shawn Vincent, said there was no update yet.

The incident stemmed from a visit by Shellie Zimmerman, who filed for divorce last week, and her father, David Bryant Dean. They came to the house the couple used to share to pick up some of her belongings.

George Zimmerman and his wife texted Monday morning, and she told him she was going over to the house, according to a person with whom the family shared the photos of the texts.

George Zimmerman came to the house with a friend of his and got into a heated discussion with Dean, O'Mara said.

What's at stake in Zimmermans' divorce

During the altercation, Zimmerman smashed his wife's iPad.

Shellie Zimmerman called police as George Zimmerman sat in his truck with his friend.

On the 911 call, Shellie Zimmerman is breathing heavily when she tells a dispatcher that Zimmerman is still at the house.

"He's in his car and he continually has his hand on his gun, and he's saying, 'Step closer.' He's just threatening all of us with his firearm," she says.

Shellie Zimmerman also tells 911 that George Zimmerman punched her father in the nose, then smashed her iPad before getting in his truck.

"I don't know what he's capable of. I'm really, really scared," she says.

The incident comes two months after Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer, was found not guilty of murder in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Florida.

O'Mara said, "There was heightened emotion, and a disagreement took place."

O'Mara said Shellie Zimmerman no longer lives at the house, which is owned by her father.

Read the rest http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/09/us/geo...ned/index.html
That's probably what he told Trayvon and acted, but Trayvon probably didn't know he had a gun.
Rocketta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 09:00 PM   #24
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute

Well, of course he isn't gonna be charged.
Come on y'all. We've seen this show many times before.
The greatest scholars are not usually the wisest people. - Geoffrey Chaucer
RVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 09:08 PM   #25
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting. In some states, the prosecution will charge regardless of what the victim thinks or wants.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 10:11 PM   #26
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation

Let's all hope that she makes a clean break from him to avoid ending up in the cold ground
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 11:12 PM   #27
country flag hablo

Quote:
Let's all hope that she makes a clean break from him to avoid ending up in the cold ground
Considering the charges were dropped, not holding my breath here...

GO all Canuck players GO
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 12:32 PM   #28
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

I know this was already mentioned by Infiniti, but it needs its own headline.

George Zimmerman’s lawyer quits after client is accused of threatening Shellie Zimmerman

By David Edwards
Tuesday, September 10, 2013 13:27 EDT

Mark O’Mara, the attorney who successfully defended George Zimmerman against charges that he murdered Trayvon Martin, said Tuesday that he would no longer represent the former neighborhood watch captain.

Lake Mary Police on Monday detained and then released Zimmerman after officers responded to a 911 call from his wife, Shellie, who accused her husband of threatening her with a gun and punching her father in the nose.

Police Chief Steve Bracknell later said that Shellie Zimmerman had refused to press charges and had dropped her claim that Zimmerman had a gun.
But in an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper on Monday night, O’Mara said that Zimmerman did have a gun during the incident.

“He never took the weapon out,” the attorney explained. “He made sure the gun was not moving anywhere and didn’t do anything because Mr. Dean was sort of coming at him. That can be seen in the video.”

On Tuesday, a spokesperson for O’Mara said that he would no longer represent Zimmerman in future cases, including charges resulting from the confrontation on Monday. The spokesperson said that Zimmerman intended continue working on a defamation suit Zimmerman had brought against NBC.

TMZ reported last week that Shellie Zimmerman’s recent divorce filings indicated that she was getting $4,300 a month from the Zimmerman Legal Defense Fund. But at the same time, Zimmerman is asking Florida to cover up to $300,000 of expenses from his trial.

Earlier this month, O’Mara was hired as a legal analyst for CNN.

[The Raw Story]

It's way too late for you to save face, Mr. O'Mara. You should've quit 3 months ago.

JN is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 01:21 PM   #29
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Can we just lock this guy up please?

The fact he got away with that killing when he should be in prison just now sickens me.

There is no justice

Watch him walk away from this too..

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 04:02 PM   #30
country flag Thiudans

Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post
I know this was already mentioned by Infiniti, but it needs its own headline.

George Zimmerman’s lawyer quits after client is accused of threatening Shellie Zimmerman

By David Edwards
Tuesday, September 10, 2013 13:27 EDT

Mark O’Mara, the attorney who successfully defended George Zimmerman against charges that he murdered Trayvon Martin, said Tuesday that he would no longer represent the former neighborhood watch captain.

Lake Mary Police on Monday detained and then released Zimmerman after officers responded to a 911 call from his wife, Shellie, who accused her husband of threatening her with a gun and punching her father in the nose.

Police Chief Steve Bracknell later said that Shellie Zimmerman had refused to press charges and had dropped her claim that Zimmerman had a gun.
But in an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper on Monday night, O’Mara said that Zimmerman did have a gun during the incident.

“He never took the weapon out,” the attorney explained. “He made sure the gun was not moving anywhere and didn’t do anything because Mr. Dean was sort of coming at him. That can be seen in the video.”

On Tuesday, a spokesperson for O’Mara said that he would no longer represent Zimmerman in future cases, including charges resulting from the confrontation on Monday. The spokesperson said that Zimmerman intended continue working on a defamation suit Zimmerman had brought against NBC.

TMZ reported last week that Shellie Zimmerman’s recent divorce filings indicated that she was getting $4,300 a month from the Zimmerman Legal Defense Fund. But at the same time, Zimmerman is asking Florida to cover up to $300,000 of expenses from his trial.

Earlier this month, O’Mara was hired as a legal analyst for CNN.

[The Raw Story]

It's way too late for you to save face, Mr. O'Mara. You should've quit 3 months ago.
How he stands up for the white woman's virtue. There is still good in this world /sarcasm
Thiudans is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote