OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 27th, 2013, 12:04 PM   #121
country flag allracquetsports

allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice
Re: OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread

Interesting form line, as they say in the sport of kings

R1 Laura lost to Morita
R2 Morita lost to Jankovic
R3 Jankovic lost to Bouchard
R4 Bouchard lost to Williams
R5 Williams lost to Kvitova

Oh and Kerber, Laura's 'potential' 2nd round opponent in Beijing just beat Wozniaki, who twice gave Laura a bit of a hiding a couple of months ago.

If tennis were handicapped on form like horse racing, Kerber would be carrying about 20kg on her back if she plays Laura.

Whether that would even it up is another matter
allracquetsports is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 27th, 2013, 01:04 PM   #122
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

The match-up is important in tennis as well though
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 01:49 PM   #123
country flag jay holter

jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of

Okay-ish draw, really hope she can have a solid run here guys.
jay holter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 01:50 PM   #124
country flag allracquetsports

allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
The match-up is important in tennis as well though
Of course - we know that if A beats B, B beats C then it does not mean A will beat C, else sport would be very boring.

But how many times has someone lost in the first round to the tournament winner and you hear 'I feel better now, at least (s)he lost to the eventual champion'

Conversely how does it feel to be beaten by someone who loses the next match to someone who loses the next match etc etc etc ?
allracquetsports is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 04:06 PM   #125

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by allracquetsports View Post
Of course - we know that if A beats B, B beats C then it does not mean A will beat C, else sport would be very boring.

But how many times has someone lost in the first round to the tournament winner and you hear 'I feel better now, at least (s)he lost to the eventual champion'

Conversely how does it feel to be beaten by someone who loses the next match to someone who loses the next match etc etc etc ?
I meant the part where you talked about Kerber. Not that Laura is going to beat Kerber anyway, unless she's knackered from this week
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #126
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
I'm usually at least a little optimistic, but tbh right now I'm expecting a first round loss and sure as hell can't see her beating Kerber.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 07:24 PM   #127
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evans. View Post
I'm usually at least a little optimistic, but tbh right now I'm expecting a first round loss and sure as hell can't see her beating Kerber.

This. Completely.
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 10:49 PM   #128
country flag RobCic

RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all

Even though Zakopalova has lost the last four matches she's played there's no such thing as a good draw for Laura at the moment unless it involves someone outside the top 100! (and even then )
RobCic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 11:46 PM   #129
country flag rjcdude44

rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all

This season needs to end ASAP.
Only true highlights were Madrid, and Wimbledon to a certain extent.
Anyway good luck Laura for what is the last? tournament of the year for her.
rjcdude44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 02:11 AM   #130
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjcdude44 View Post
She is playing Beijing and Osaka,

guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 05:41 PM   #131
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjcdude44 View Post
Australia wasn't bad. I mean the level of tennis wasn't amazing, but compared to the rest of the year the results were good.

C'mon, still clinging to the wild hope of a random hot week, taking out Kerber and havign a good run. I'm deluding myself aren't I?
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #132
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

It's not a slam, so it's not happening
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 10:56 AM   #133
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't it Ironic? don't ya think?

Been losing third sets 6-1 all year then wins 6-1 today...

Who would have thought.. it figures.

Alanis Morrisette btw...
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyElectric. View Post
Isn't it Ironic? don't ya think?

Been losing third sets 6-1 all year then wins 6-1 today...

Who would have thought.. it figures.

Alanis Morrisette btw...
That was the first thing that came to my mind
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 12:18 PM   #135
country flag Lloy4dAustin

Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light

she was coughing and sblowing her nose in the match
================================================== ================================================== ================
Lloy4dAustin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote