OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 18th, 2013, 06:59 PM   #61
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotre View Post
No, but I think we all need to sit down and take a few deep breaths afterwards. Perhaps Robson's Recuperation Room?

Besides, Laura's matches wouldn't be half as entertaining if it wasn't for the drama she provides.

Oh, and in other news I've just received a job offer for my pre-reg year. I should also be hearing the outcome from my other interviews over the next day or so. You're the first people other than my Mum I've told. Today was a good day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
We really should have called this subforum Robson's Rollercoaster or something, after all it's not like we get to do much lounging around and chilling during matches
A new poll is in order.. "Lounge" isn't the right place to call this forum.
Advertisement

Old Sep 18th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #62
country flag boggoTHEgoat

boggoTHEgoat is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
And of course the nicknames we've given her like Lauerror, Errorson and of course me trying to make the Robson Rule, the Robson Rollercoaster, the Robbolercoaster things... I really need to get out more.

Anyway, she won. She won ugly, but screw it she's injured and it's hot. At the end of the day, in spite of poor play she won, and winning when playing below your best is always a good skill. Let's just hope Laura can up her game for the QFs.
Is she still injured?
boggoTHEgoat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 09:07 PM   #63
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

She's still taping her wrist.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #64
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Quote:
No, but I think we all need to sit down and take a few deep breaths afterwards. Perhaps Robson's Recuperation Room?

Besides, Laura's matches wouldn't be half as entertaining if it wasn't for the drama she provides.

Oh, and in other news I've just received a job offer for my pre-reg year. I should also be hearing the outcome from my other interviews over the next day or so. You're the first people other than my Mum I've told. Today was a good day.
What about Robson's Rehab? Although that could make us all sound like druggies

Congrats on the job offer.
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 10:24 PM   #65
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Well I suppose we've all been taking Robhypnol/Laurazepam/Dihydrobcodeine/Lauradrenaline/Cyclauphosphamide/Methylauramphetamine/Chlauramphenicol/Lauratidine/Sodium Laurayl Sulphate/Robtuximab/Glaurycerol Trobnitrate/Metrobnidazole/Parobcetamol/Atlauvastatin/Bendrobflumethiazide...

OK, that's enough terrible puns.

Last edited by KeysisGOAT : Sep 18th, 2013 at 10:31 PM.
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 10:38 PM   #66
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well I suppose we've all been taking Robhypnol/Laurazepam/Dihydrobcodeine/Lauradrenaline/Cyclauphosphamide/Methylauramphetamine/Chlauramphenicol/Lauratidine/Sodium Laurayl Sulphate/Robtuximab/Glaurycerol Trobnitrate/Metrobnidazole/Parobcetamol/Atlauvastatin/Bendrobflumethiazide...

OK, that's enough terrible puns.
The joys of being a pharmaceutical student. Sounds fun.
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 10:43 PM   #67
country flag KeysisGOAT

There's 20,000 different drugs in the BNF. What's the point in studying them for 4 years if you can't mutilate their names to make bad puns?
Old Sep 19th, 2013, 12:09 AM   #68
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Stop showing off
Old Sep 19th, 2013, 12:18 AM   #69
country flag KeysisGOAT

Yes dear
Old Sep 19th, 2013, 02:55 PM   #70
country flag KeysisGOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
What about Robson's Rehab? Although that could make us all sound like druggies

Congrats on the job offer.
Well, I think we all need a cup of tea after that match time to recover and prepare for the next one.
Old Sep 19th, 2013, 03:06 PM   #71
Royals.

TOKYO HERE WE COME!

Guangzhou who? Nothing to see here!
Old Sep 19th, 2013, 03:12 PM   #72
country flag allracquetsports

allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice

Can Laura get WC entries for Linz & Luxembourg?

She could certainly do with time on court in matchplay situations before she heads back for her 2 month's party season back in London
allracquetsports is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #73
country flag jay holter

jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of

So disappointing.

At least she can gain points in Tokyo right? Didn't get to play there last year. Here's to hoping for a solid run! Somehow..

Last edited by jay holter : Sep 19th, 2013 at 04:01 PM.
jay holter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2013, 04:00 PM   #74
country flag allracquetsports

allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice

I know you can't just use stats to assess a performance ...

In set 3, Zheng only won 1 point from 9 on second serve - but she got 73% first serves in court and ran out a comfortable 6 - 2 winner.

Something for Laura & Miles to discuss over a dinner of chop suey maybe.

(I know they probably won't be able to get chop suey in China but the origins of the dish could make a good summary of Laura's match today)
allracquetsports is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #75
country flag RobCic

RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all

Disappointed with the year so far but I feel she has made a bit of progress mentally. Serve and movement taken a move in the wrong direction though. Still Tokyo and Beijing to come which could bring a few good results. Even if it doesn't go well it might be for the best and motivate Laura to work harder in the off season.
RobCic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote