Suicide Tennis #441 Tashkent Congratulations mariusz_pol! - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 13th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #151
country flag ESimp

ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold
Re: Suicide Tennis #441 Tashkent

Day 6

Jovanovski
ESimp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 14th, 2013, 11:51 AM   #152
country flag purtov

purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of

Congrats Xepher!
Thanks Zenjo for management!
purtov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 01:16 PM   #153
country flag mariusz_pol

mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by purtov View Post
Congrats Xepher!
Thanks Zenjo for management!
I think that I won, I lost fewer games and no set
Suicide W Baku'14, W Tashkent'13, F Moscow'13 ||| FITD F Paris'14, F Auckland'14, F Luxembourg'13, F Toronto '13
FITD Doubles W Kuala Lumpur'14, W Tokyo'13, W Baku'13
mariusz_pol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 01:37 PM   #154
country flag Mynarco
Bra Vibrationer

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariusz_pol View Post
I think that I won, I lost fewer games and no set
I think you did. We all won the same points.
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 02:17 PM   #155
country flag purtov

purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of

Hi mariusz_pol,
Really, I was mistaken, instead of Voskoboeva have taken Burnett.

mariusz_pol def Xepher

So it will be true?
I congratulate all four!
purtov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #156
country flag mariusz_pol

mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of

I'm so happy with my first suicide title, thanks for managing Zenjo

I think that actual rule of determinig winner could be changed, everyone who survived all tournament should be the winner
Suicide W Baku'14, W Tashkent'13, F Moscow'13 ||| FITD F Paris'14, F Auckland'14, F Luxembourg'13, F Toronto '13
FITD Doubles W Kuala Lumpur'14, W Tokyo'13, W Baku'13
mariusz_pol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 06:31 PM   #157
country flag Zenjo

Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold
Re: Suicide Tennis #441 Tashkent Congratulations mariusz_pol!

Congratulations to all 4 of our winners this week.

All 4 players had the same picks for days 2,4,5,6.

For days 1 & 3 Xepher, Esimp and Gavnich77 chose Cadantu and Burnett for 18 games lost total.

mariusz_pol chose Vekic and Voskoboeva for 9 games lost total.

So mariusz_pol is our champion.
Zenjo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 05:33 PM   #158
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariusz_pol View Post
I'm so happy with my first suicide title, thanks for managing Zenjo

I think that actual rule of determinig winner could be changed, everyone who survived all tournament should be the winner
Not really IMO. After all, different players are picked every day and the current system works the best.
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote