Justine's diary - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 25th, 2003, 06:37 PM   #1
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
Justine's diary

On her site there is a diary were she writes down some comments about a certain tournament ..

Proximus Diamond Games 2003
20/02/2003:

Hi all,

I hope you enjoyed this week and that you had some fun visting the website. For my part, to reach the semi-finals for the third time of the year is positive. Playing in Antwerp gave me lots of emotions certainly with all the public who came to the tournament.
There was a lot of pressure (public, press,...) and it has not always been easy to manage, especially against Kim where I couldn't develop my tennis as I would have liked. Despite all this, it has been a learnful week in all ways and I would like to thank you for your eternal support and for remaining faithful. I'll see you after Dubai for sure.

Justine.

I love it It's cute, honnest, ... it's Justine
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 26th, 2003, 06:34 AM   #2
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
keep writing Juju It's soo great that she writes on her own site
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2003, 12:18 PM   #3
country flag theheninfan

theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road
I know! It also makes you feel like Justine is talking personally to you...even though she's talking to all of her fans as a whole.

Member of Justine Philistines' Society!
theheninfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2003, 12:34 PM   #4
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
Dubai Tennis Championships 2003
27/02/2003:

Hello everybody!

I have had an emotionally rich week! Dubai was an experience in every way you can possible imagine. We had a fantastic welcome and it was a beautiful experience to discover a part of the world I’ve never been before.

The tournament didn’t start very well for me. I played a tough match against Barna. But afterwards I defeated 3 top- 10 players in 3 days. That was something that gave me strength and a lot of confidence. We had about everything during my matches: beautiful tennis, sometimes bit messy, variable chances, tiredness but after all a very beautiful victory!

Now I’ve got a few days time to rest. Next Monday I will fly to Florida and resume my training with the eye on a fresh start in Miami.

See you very soon and thanks to all of you!

Kisses,

Justine.

YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2003, 12:48 PM   #5
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute

I LOVE these comments of Justine!!!!
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2003, 01:34 PM   #6
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute
This is indeed great to read!!!!!
arn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2003, 10:38 PM   #7
gladysharon

gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold
Way to go Justine!!

Try your best in Miami!! Allez Justine!
gladysharon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2003, 12:31 AM   #8
country flag theheninfan

theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road
Go Justine! Take it to 'em in Miami!

Member of Justine Philistines' Society!
theheninfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote