official site of juju - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 11th, 2003, 04:19 PM   #1
country flag Elleke

Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all
official site of juju

http://www.henin-hardenne.be
it's really a great site! I love all the photos!

Elleke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 12th, 2003, 01:18 AM   #2
gladysharon

gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold
Yeah it's a great one...better than the previous one indeed!!
Love the wonderful pictures!
gladysharon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2003, 02:43 AM   #3
country flag theheninfan

theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road
I absolutely love it!

Member of Justine Philistines' Society!
theheninfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2003, 12:42 PM   #4
country flag Nemesis

Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future
I love it! JuJu has given a couple of her biggest fans (the makers of the previous non-official website) a huge surprise! I think their dream has come true!!!

JuJu's so nice
Nemesis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2003, 01:04 AM   #5
sailntiger

sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point
I visit that sight everyday. It was great before and even better now. I love that sight!!!!!!

Go Justine
sailntiger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2003, 01:06 AM   #6
sailntiger

sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point
I visit that sight everyday. It was great before and even better now. I love that sight!!!!!!

go justine!!!!
sailntiger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2003, 02:09 PM   #7
country flag fleemke│

fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of
Well the site excists a long time already and they had good contact with Justine I'm glad they get the opertunity to be the official site
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke│ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2003, 01:32 AM   #8
country flag ▀coene

▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future
Best site ever, I really like it.
▀coene is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 03:34 PM   #9
kr003

kr003 is an unknown quantity at this point kr003 is an unknown quantity at this point kr003 is an unknown quantity at this point kr003 is an unknown quantity at this point kr003 is an unknown quantity at this point kr003 is an unknown quantity at this point kr003 is an unknown quantity at this point kr003 is an unknown quantity at this point kr003 is an unknown quantity at this point kr003 is an unknown quantity at this point kr003 is an unknown quantity at this point
It's very good indeed.
kr003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2003, 02:43 AM   #10
gladysharon

gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold
There's new off-court pics of Justine in Dubai...

Check it out! It's very nice & personal...

http://www.henin-hardenne.be/bin/gallery.asp?lang=en
gladysharon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2003, 06:31 AM   #11
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladysharon
There's new off-court pics of Justine in Dubai...

Check it out! It's very nice & personal...

http://www.henin-hardenne.be/bin/gallery.asp?lang=en
woooooow nice ones
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2003, 02:56 PM   #12
country flag Elleke

Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all
they are indeed GREAT!

Elleke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2003, 03:04 PM   #13
country flag anton

anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light
elke b i was gonna approve u but i have to wait 24 hours.
anton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote