Maja Matevzic Thread!!! - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 14th, 2004, 09:10 PM   #46
tim4

tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of
Good luck!
tim4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 15th, 2004, 01:34 PM   #47
country flag Cluich Cneutaig

Cluich Cneutaig is just really nice Cluich Cneutaig is just really nice Cluich Cneutaig is just really nice Cluich Cneutaig is just really nice Cluich Cneutaig is just really nice Cluich Cneutaig is just really nice Cluich Cneutaig is just really nice Cluich Cneutaig is just really nice Cluich Cneutaig is just really nice Cluich Cneutaig is just really nice Cluich Cneutaig is just really nice
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a player. To come back after a long absence and become Slovenia's first ever winner at Olympic Tennis !! Keep going girl !

Cluich Cneutaig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2004, 06:20 AM   #48

Cluich Cneutaig is just really nice Cluich Cneutaig is just really nice Cluich Cneutaig is just really nice Cluich Cneutaig is just really nice Cluich Cneutaig is just really nice Cluich Cneutaig is just really nice Cluich Cneutaig is just really nice Cluich Cneutaig is just really nice Cluich Cneutaig is just really nice Cluich Cneutaig is just really nice Cluich Cneutaig is just really nice
Like me I am sure you are very sad to read that Maja's elbow is still giving her great pain Let's hope she finds out the cause and gets successful treatment soon. In the meantime please post your wishes for a speedy recovery, so that she nows just how much she means to her supporters.

Get well soon Maja
Old Sep 21st, 2004, 06:27 AM   #49

According to Maja's website, her elbow is still injured and she is not able to practice at the moment. She is due further treatment in a fortnight.

Please let Maja know of your support for her by posting here, or on her website www.majamatevzic.com or by sending her an email.

She's still the classiest player there is and she deserves our support

Get better soon Maja
Old Oct 28th, 2004, 03:28 PM   #50

For those of you who haven't visited Maja's website recently, here is an update from her brother Miha last week - "After two months of not playing after the Olympic games, Maja's injury still hasn't recoverd. She tried to practise but after two days her left arm was hurting again. No one managed to determine the couse of her injury yet. Maja hopes for the best and we wish her that she could play some time soon in the future."

Sad news for real tennis fans. Let's all keep our fingers crossed and hope maja is able to return soon.
Old Oct 28th, 2004, 04:14 PM   #51
country flag Jodie

Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute
I've reading that too

Friendship is when people know all about you
but like you anyway
Jodie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2004, 05:36 PM   #52
country flag Sugiyama=#1

Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough
No matter what, I'm sure she'll come back strong.
Sugiyama=#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2004, 01:05 PM   #53

Update on Maja. According to her website today her Dad writes

"The doktors from Orthopaedic Clinic in Ljubljana made yesterday the Elbow Arthroscopy on Maja's left arm. They find out an cartilage damage. They advice Maja rest for next 2 - 3 months. After the rest Maja will decide what to do in the future.

I will write new informations in the middle of the February.

Greetings also from Maja to all of you !!"

Let us all hope & pray that everything improves in the next couple of months and that the classiest player is back on tour next year.

In the meantime please post your best wishes to Maja on her website www.majamatevzic.com

Get well soon Maja
Old Dec 28th, 2004, 01:41 PM   #54
country flag maya

maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold
Poor Maja; she has no luck. All the injuries ...
maya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2005, 06:51 AM   #55

Update on Maya

Maya wrote the following on Saturday 15th January

"Hello!

l started with some phyisical preparation...l can start with tennis practice in about 3 weeks from now,but just mini tennis at first.

So,l will keep you updated.

Take care!"

Let us all hope that 2005 is a better year for Maja.

Good luck Maja
Old Apr 9th, 2005, 12:10 PM   #56

Update on Maya

From her website:

Maja entered in Prague | Sunday - 09. 04. 2005 at 09:42
Maja started practice few weeks ago and she expect to play first tournament in the middle of may, so she entered Prague and Istanbul

At last !! Brilliant news. Let us all hope everything goes well for her return.

Good luck Maja
Old Apr 9th, 2005, 01:00 PM   #57
country flag Jodie

Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute
That's a very good news!!!!

Friendship is when people know all about you
but like you anyway
Jodie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2005, 12:00 PM   #58

Yes!!!!!! She's back !!!! Maja wrote on her website yesterday:

Hi!

l am going to Prague next week.My form is not at my best,but l have a right to play 7 tournaments until august,and i can enter on this 7 tournaments with special ranking 62.One of them will be Wimbledon.

l hope my start will be encouraging...by the way,my arm is doing great.

Bye,take care!

Let's get cheering.
Old May 5th, 2005, 12:04 PM   #59
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
I am so happy.

Hope she can collect many points with her injury ranking.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2005, 06:26 AM   #60

Yesterday Maja's father wrote the following on her website:

"Maja can't practice | Thuresday - 02. 06. 2005 at 20:26
Maja made artrographie few days ago and now is waiting for results. She didn't practice tennis last 14 days. She will not play in Hertogenbosch and Wimbledon.

She is planing to play Modena in july if the schoulder will be OK. "

Get better soon Maja ! We all look forward to supporting you in Modena !