Claudine Schaul cheering thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 6th, 2003, 10:05 PM   #31
tim4

tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of
Sometimes after a big win, a player then 'falls flat' in the next tournament. I bet Claudine (and her fans) are hoping Sugi will do exactly that!

GOOD LUCK CLAUDINE!!!!
tim4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 7th, 2003, 07:47 AM   #32
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
Today it's your day to shine Claudine!!!!!!!

Good luck!!!!!
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2003, 11:10 AM   #33
country flag Gorki

Gorki is just really nice Gorki is just really nice Gorki is just really nice Gorki is just really nice Gorki is just really nice Gorki is just really nice Gorki is just really nice Gorki is just really nice Gorki is just really nice Gorki is just really nice Gorki is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by per4ever
Today it's your day to shine Claudine!!!!!!!

Good luck!!!!!
Yep! anyway, her tournament is yet a success. But it would be so nice to be the real big break into the WTA World.
I went to the qualification session in Antwerpe especially for her (and Marta Marrero I must admit ).
I was really impressed by Claudine's play and her nice "behaviour".

Go Claudine !
Gorki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2003, 11:18 AM   #34
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
oh you knew Claudine too then

I've seen her in qualifying in Antwerp, and in first round against Dechy

I think she has everything to be loved by the fans. She's incredibly nice
Old Mar 7th, 2003, 11:27 AM   #35
country flag snoop
Team WTAworld

snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute
I saw Claudine in Luxembourg. Unfortunately she lost to Maleeva, but she played quite well and was really nice

Good luck against Ai
snoop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2003, 11:38 AM   #36
country flag Gorki

Gorki is just really nice Gorki is just really nice Gorki is just really nice Gorki is just really nice Gorki is just really nice Gorki is just really nice Gorki is just really nice Gorki is just really nice Gorki is just really nice Gorki is just really nice Gorki is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by per4ever
oh you knew Claudine too then

I've seen her in qualifying in Antwerp, and in first round against Dechy

I think she has everything to be loved by the fans. She's incredibly nice
Yp. I have luxemburgish roots, so I've always followed all the result from Luxembourg: from Marc Girardelli (ski) to Anne Kremer, and from football club Avenir Beggen to cyclist Benoît Joachim...

And I hope that Claudine and fellow countryman Gilles Muller will be the next heroes from Luxembourg... and why not winning the Hopman Cup one day ?
Gorki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2003, 09:57 PM   #37
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

Great tournament Claudine!!!!!!!!

keep working
Old Mar 10th, 2003, 08:39 PM   #38
tim4

tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of
A great tournament for Claudine. She'll be up again in the rankings next week; if she does well at Key Biscayne too, then she might not even have to play quallies for RG or Wimbledon!!
Good luck Claudine!! See you soon!!
tim4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote