Claudine Schaul cheering thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 4th, 2003, 07:28 AM   #1
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
Claudine Schaul cheering thread

Good luck Claudine!!!!!!

I know you can make the maindraw

she won in the first round of quali's against one of the seeds: Maria Sanchez Lorenzo 6-3 6-3
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 4th, 2003, 09:17 AM   #2
baico

baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all
come on Claudine

kick ass here
baico is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2003, 11:12 AM   #3
country flag snoop
Team WTAworld

snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Claudine

Make the MD
snoop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2003, 01:15 PM   #4
Peetz

Peetz is just really nice Peetz is just really nice Peetz is just really nice Peetz is just really nice Peetz is just really nice Peetz is just really nice Peetz is just really nice Peetz is just really nice Peetz is just really nice Peetz is just really nice Peetz is just really nice
Best of luck Claudine
Peetz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2003, 01:53 PM   #5
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck against Lindsay
Wimanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2003, 03:00 PM   #6
country flag Jodie

Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute
Go Claudine!!

Friendship is when people know all about you
but like you anyway
Jodie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2003, 04:19 PM   #7
Mambo

Mambo is on a distinguished road Mambo is on a distinguished road Mambo is on a distinguished road Mambo is on a distinguished road Mambo is on a distinguished road Mambo is on a distinguished road Mambo is on a distinguished road Mambo is on a distinguished road Mambo is on a distinguished road Mambo is on a distinguished road Mambo is on a distinguished road
Come on Claudine

Believe in you and beat Lindsay
Good luck
Mambo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2003, 09:48 PM   #8
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
Claudine wins 6-3 6-4 against Lindsay Lee-Waters
Old Mar 4th, 2003, 10:17 PM   #9
tim4

tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by per4ever
Claudine wins 6-3 6-4 against Lindsay Lee-Waters
Wonderful result. I'll be cheering Claudine all the way in the maindraw.!!!
tim4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 06:25 AM   #10
country flag Shooter

Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future
Saw Claudine Beat Sanchez-Lorenzo

I had never seen Claudine (not even a picture) until yesterday when I watched her entire match with Sanchez-Lorenzo. Claudine impressed me. She's solid, by which I mean she doesn't make many unforced errors and she doesn't get rattled. She's very level header. She seems very calm out there. And her form is fairly orthodox. Many of the players I saw in the qualies were unorthodox in one way or another. Of all those I saw yesterday and today, Claudine and Martina Sucha impressed me the most. I also had never seen Sucha play (or even a still picture) until yesterday. She's quick, hits hard, and stays pretty calm out there.
Shooter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 06:27 AM   #11
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

I'm really glad to hear that Claudine impressed you

I've been following her since 2 years and saw her play two times in Antwerp. She really impressed me too. She can improve a lot, and I'm sure she will break into the top 100 soon
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 06:30 AM   #12
country flag Shooter

Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future
Pictures Of Claudine

I took many pictures of that match. I'll post some of the better ones in a few days. Claudine's pictures came out fairly well. She's photogenic.
Shooter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 06:33 AM   #13
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

oh that would be wonderful!!!!!! Thank you very much

She definitly is photogenic

Don't know if you got the chance to talk to her or get her signature, but she's incredibly nice too. In Antwerp she lost 6-3 6-4 against Nathalie Dechy after a great match, and she smiled constantly, went to her fans to sign and have a chat.
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 06:37 AM   #14
Jordan.

Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road
Go Claudine!
Jordan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 06:40 AM   #15
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

Claudine faces wildcard Shuai Peng in first round and could meet Ai Sugiyama in second round

Good luck Claudine!