Suicide #442 l Quebec City l Congrats Christork17!! - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 14th, 2013, 08:57 PM   #121
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Suicide #442 l Quebec City l OOP post 3

Actually, I don't think you need Bouchard to win to take the title.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 14th, 2013, 10:23 PM   #122
country flag Sloejelly

Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold

Day 7:
No Pick
Sloejelly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 08:42 AM   #123
country flag mariusz_pol

mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of

Determinig winner:

Code:
Meelis	         1) Tomljanovic 2) Mattek-Sands 3) McHale 4) Bouchard 5) Safarova 6) Erakovic 2 sets 57 games
Christork17	 1) McHale 2) Zahlavova Strycova 3) Hercog 4) Davis 5) Safarova 6) Erakovic   1 set 36 games *WINNER*
wikuch	         1) McHale 2) Davis 3) Martic 4) Bouchard 5) Erakovic 6) Safarova 3 sets 58 games
Sloejelly	 1) Tomljanovic 2) Mattek-Sands 3) Hlavackova 4) Bouchard 5) Erakovic 6) Safarova 3 sets 66 games
DAVAJ MKirilenko 1) McHale 2) Zahlavova Strycova 3) Hercog 4) Bouchard 5) Erakovic 6) Safarova 3 sets 46 games
delicatecutter   1) McHale 2) Zahlavova Strycova 3) Hlavackova 4) Bouchard 5) Erakovic 6) Safarova 3 sets 58 games
Christork is the winner but I'm not sure who's finalist Meelis who lost the fewest sets (apart from winner) or DAVAJ MKirilenko who lost the fewest games?
Suicide W Baku'14, W Tashkent'13, F Moscow'13 ||| FITD F Paris'14, F Auckland'14, F Luxembourg'13, F Toronto '13
FITD Doubles W Kuala Lumpur'14, W Tokyo'13, W Baku'13
mariusz_pol is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 09:25 AM   #124
country flag Sloejelly

Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Suicide #442 l Quebec City l Congrats Christork17!!

Congrats Christork and thank you Mariusz_pol for organising.
Sloejelly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 02:07 PM   #125
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of
Re: Suicide #442 l Quebec City l Congrats Christork17!!

Finally a title in this game
Thanks mariusz_pol !
Christork17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote