Suicide #442 l Quebec City l Congrats Christork17!! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 9th, 2013, 07:20 AM   #16
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Suicide #442 l Quebec City

Day 1 pick: Tomljanovic
Back-up: Erakovic
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 9th, 2013, 08:01 AM   #17
country flag Sloejelly

Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold

DAY 1 :Tomljanovic
BU McHale
Sloejelly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 09:27 AM   #18
country flag Brenda fan

Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of

Day 1: Tomljanovic (Paszek)
Brenda fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 12:14 PM   #19
country flag luppy55

luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice

Day 1: Tomljanovic
back-up: McHale

Titles:
FITD: Pattaya 2013
Suicide: Brussels 2013
tipping: Quebec 12, Rome 13, Brussels 13, Miami 14, Katowice 14
tippin' easy: Wimbledon 14, Eastbourne 14 (with zigga)
luppy55 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #20
country flag AbyssII

AbyssII is an unknown quantity at this point
Day 1
McHale (Erakovic)

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
AbyssII is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #21
country flag mariusz_pol

mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of

Day 1 OOP

Day 1

Ajla TOMLJANOVIC (CRO) v Maria SANCHEZ (USA)
Christina MCHALE (USA) v Tamira PASZEK (AUT)
Malory BURDETTE (USA) v Marina ERAKOVIC (NZL)
Melanie OUDIN (USA) v Madison BRENGLE (USA)
Alksandra WOZNIAK (CAN) v Caroline GARCIA (FRA)
Coco VANDEVEGHE (USA) v Sesil KARATANCHEVA (KAZ)
Grace MIN (USA) v Amra SADIKOVIC (SUI)
Julie COIN (USA) v Chieh-Yu HSU (USA)
Suicide W Tashkent'13, F Moscow'13 ||| FITD F Paris'14, F Auckland'14, F Luxembourg'13, F Toronto '13
FITD Doubles W Kuala Lumpur'14, W Tokyo'13, W Baku'13
mariusz_pol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 01:11 PM   #22
country flag James
Sassy detective

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariusz_pol View Post
Day 1 OOP

Day 1

Melanie OUDIN (USA) v Madison BRENGLE (USA)
Coco VANDEVEGHE (USA) v Sesil KARATANCHEVA (KAZ)
Grace MIN (USA) v Amra SADIKOVIC (SUI)
Julie COIN (USA) v Chieh-Yu HSU (USA)
Some of those are qualifying matches. I thought only MD matches could be selected?

My Sporcle quizzes: http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33...nament-winners
http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33/wta-nationalities

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 01:12 PM   #23
country flag James
Sassy detective

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Suicide #442 l Quebec City l OOP post 3

Day 1: Tomljanovic
BU: Erakovic

My Sporcle quizzes: http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33...nament-winners
http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33/wta-nationalities

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 01:15 PM   #24
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

DAY 01-

PICK-McHale
BP-Wozniak
MH0861 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 01:23 PM   #25
country flag ArturJFC

ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all

Day1:
Pick: McHale
BU: Tomljanovic

Michelle Larcher de Brito & Kristen Flipkens

Koehler. Pirokova. Giorgi. Bouchard. Cibulkova. Cirstea. Beck. Torro-Flor. Rybarikova. Halep
ArturJFC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 02:03 PM   #26
country flag mariusz_pol

mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Some of those are qualifying matches. I thought only MD matches could be selected?
yes, you're right. Sorry, I just copied OOP from TT OOP should be:

Suicide W Tashkent'13, F Moscow'13 ||| FITD F Paris'14, F Auckland'14, F Luxembourg'13, F Toronto '13
FITD Doubles W Kuala Lumpur'14, W Tokyo'13, W Baku'13
mariusz_pol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 02:12 PM   #27
country flag lolada_4

lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light

Day 1

BU: Erakovic
lolada_4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 02:15 PM   #28
country flag NyCPsU

NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute

Day 1 Pick: Tomljanovic
Backup: McHale

*Stephens*Hampton*Riske*Dulgheru*

*Anyone playing Wickmayer*
NyCPsU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #29
country flag JustPetko

JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute

Day 1: Erakovic
Back-Up: Wozniak

TT Singles: (CH: #40) W ITF Biella'10, W ITF Nantes'10, W ITF Dubai'12 | TT Doubles: (CH: #1) ITF Nantes'10, ITF Bucharest'10, Marbella'11, Washington'11, Linz'11, YEC'11, ITF Opole'11, Pattaya'12, Tashkent'12, ITF Pune'12, Memphis'13, Carlsbad'13, Marrakesh'14 | Suicide: (CH: #6) W Luxembourg'12, W Luxembourg'13, F Marbella'11, F Quebec'11, F US Open'11 | Tipping: (CH: #2) W YEC'11, W Acapulco'13, W Brisbane'14, W RG'14, F Brussels'11, F Stanford'11
JustPetko is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #30
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

Day 1

Backup: Garcia

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote