» Simona's News/Articles/Interviews « - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 31st, 2013, 11:42 PM   #16
country flag oliverdescants

oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all
Re: » Simona's News/Articles/Interviews «

This terrific thing that Halep has been saying (in English), "I feel good in my body," Alison Riske echoes in the first half of this article, the second half of which is about Halep, and her commenting, after the Kirilenko, "I played without mistakes."

http://goo.gl/fxon7F
oliverdescants is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 1st, 2013, 08:39 AM   #17
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

I thought it was a little funny when she said at the press conference that she was "very wet because it was hot" instead of very sweated.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 08:45 AM   #18
Tezuka.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute

^ OMG
Forever Chakvetadze
Tezuka. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 03:18 AM   #19
country flag swilley06

swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I thought it was a little funny when she said at the press conference that she was "very wet because it was hot" instead of very sweated.
Simona often says some things that sound a little weird when she speaks English. She actually enunciates English words pretty well but her sentence structure is poor at this point. I think she'll improve if she continually has to do interviews in English. If she gets to the semifinals later this week she will really be in the national spotlight.
swilley06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 10:45 AM   #20
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

She also says "I have to take pleasure from match", she is so qute, awwww
Evan86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 03:50 PM   #21
country flag Iaco

Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all

Nice article on the USO website before the Pennetta match:

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/art...omo=media_wall
Iaco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 08:15 PM   #22
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi...i-sus-11296434

Simona Halep about

... her latest lost against Pennetta
Rain is a disadvantage, especially if you wait for two to three hours, because it takes your rhythm. For me it was a disadvantage, but have I to accept it, because that's the game. I knew that the match against Pennetta would be tough as she already beat me twice in the past. She is a great player and played very good tennis.

... her 2013
It is a special moment in my life because I reached the top 20 in little time. I had to face top players, but I was playing at a very high level. It was a hard time for me, but also very nice because I was able to win a lot.

... earning 165,000 dollars as prize money in New York
I have not yet thought about what to do with money, but my priority now is to play many tournaments, also to invest it in myself and to climb to a higher level.

... her plans for the future
It is possible for me to still gain some positions this year. There are a few tournaments left. It will not be easy, but I'll do my best. For now I'll take a couple of days off to enjoy some vacation.

... a possible mixed doubles with Horia Tecau
I haven't thought about it yet, but it's very likely to happen in the future.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 10:30 PM   #23
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

I hate the questions about money. I find people who ask them so intrusive.
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 12:29 AM   #24
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
I hate the questions about money. I find people who ask them so intrusive.
True that, and I also noticed long ago how much of a topic that seems to be for the editorial department of prosport. They would always mention the prize money a certain player has won for reaching a certain round and even made a big headline when Sorana just took over the Romanian #1 of all time tennis earnings on the WTA.

I mean, it's not hard to know that our WTA girls are in fact the by far richest and highest paid female active athletes we have in our country right now.

We should really focus on the successes first and instead of relating it all to the money, just realize that Simona for example is probably the most successful individual sport athlete in Romania right now regardless of sport or money.
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 10:22 AM   #25
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

subscribes

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #26
country flag Raddu

Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice

http://www.dolce-sport.ro/sporturi/t...-ajunga-24984/
Raddu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 05:49 PM   #27
country flag codrutc

Strange goal, to be number 13 for one day that is.
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #28
country flag Curcubeu

She is right, Andrei Pavel at his best is magnificent.

It will take a long time to have a player like him on the ATP again.
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 02:09 AM   #29
country flag codrutc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
She is right, Andrei Pavel at his best is magnificent.

It will take a long time to have a player like him on the ATP again.
Yes, I remember when he unexpectedly won that Masters series tournament in Canada, played the final against Patrick Rafter. That's been the highest achievement for a Romanian player since Nastase.
However, before that I remember being mad at him because he dismissed me very rudely (read cussing) when I tried to encourage him from the stands at the RCA championship in Indianapolis. He was losing to an obscure Danish player and was obviously upset.
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 11:22 AM   #30
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
However, before that I remember being mad at him because he dismissed me very rudely (read cussing) when I tried to encourage him from the stands at the RCA championship in Indianapolis. He was losing to an obscure Danish player and was obviously upset.
Maybe, one day, Simona will do that too.
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote