We need more posts here... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 2nd, 2003, 05:17 AM   #1
Leena

Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point
We need more posts here...

Yes, we do. Lena deserves more love. It would also help if she didn't lose 1st round... but that's how it goes.

Please post.
Leena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 2nd, 2003, 05:31 AM   #2
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
Go lena!!!

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2003, 02:31 PM   #3
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leena
Yes, we do. Lena deserves more love. It would also help if she didn't lose 1st round... but that's how it goes.

Please post.
She won't lose anymore first round match! Be positive! Go Lena!
Old Mar 2nd, 2003, 04:09 PM   #4
Leena

Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point Leena is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm totally positive that Lena won't lose 1st round the next 2 tournaments! Still have to watch out for that "Bye" though... the Scottsdale site said she was a top player.

Seriously though, I know Lena will win matches. If her game doesn't go completely south again in Indian Wells, she has a decent chance of going to the 4th round, at least.
Old Mar 3rd, 2003, 12:06 AM   #5
country flag LeonHart

LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute
I think Lena faces Bye the first round in Indian Wells!! Best of Luck Lena!!

Sorana Cirstea - Stefanie Voegele - Michelle Larcher de Brito - Alexandra Dulgheru

Martina I will miss you!!
LeonHart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2003, 12:14 AM   #6
country flag vaiva

vaiva has disabled reputation
Quote:

Please post.
Lena, I think, is pretty much loved here but why are you concerned about the lack of posts when she is not in action

Come back when she plays the next two big tourneys and we will show our affection to her

Good luck Lena in California
vaiva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2003, 12:27 AM   #7
Leena

I'm impatient... Lena's only played 3 matches in the entire month+ I've been on this board. I want to cheer with the legion of Lena fans.
Old Mar 3rd, 2003, 07:25 AM   #8
country flag Elleke

Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all
LoL
GOOD LUCK LENA!!!!!!!!!

Elleke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2003, 02:54 PM   #9
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Quote:
I'm totally positive that Lena won't lose 1st round the next 2 tournaments! Still have to watch out for that "Bye" though... the Scottsdale site said she was a top player.

Seriously though, I know Lena will win matches. If her game doesn't go completely south again in Indian Wells, she has a decent chance of going to the 4th round, at least.
Lol, yeah that Bye is a stinker.

She'll reach the 4th round if she plays like normal.
Old Mar 3rd, 2003, 06:33 PM   #10
Leena

Yay... someone else finally is using the Lena avatar!

I know Lina and Dinara are babelicious also... but support Lena!
Old Mar 3rd, 2003, 06:47 PM   #11
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
don't worry she'll have plenty of replies.

The more she plays
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2003, 08:18 PM   #12
country flag Elleke

Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all
*post*
GOOOO ELENA!!!!

Elleke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote