US Open 2013 - Haide Simona! - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 09:24 PM   #61
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold
Re: US Open 2013 - Haide Simona!

Disappointed about the end of this 2nd set, I hoped for 3rd at least. That rain delay surely didn't do any good
But hey, she'll get there next time, she is still so young. I'm sure she'll be seeded top 16 for AO. Next year she can plan her schedule accordingly (to a top 20 player) as well. What's her next tournament by the way? Beijing?
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 10:01 PM   #62
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
What's her next tournament by the way? Beijing?
That's what I was wondering , I checked some official sites and didn't find anything.
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 10:08 PM   #63
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN View Post
That's what I was wondering , I checked some official sites and didn't find anything.
Tokyo Premier 5.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 10:18 PM   #64
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
Tokyo Premier 5.
Thanks
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 10:24 PM   #65
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Final score, 26 67(3).

Ohhh, Simona I really wanted her to get to her first QF! She had her chances-- a set point before the rain delay, then serving for the set after, and of course the tb!

But as Curcubeu said, experience paid off, and Pennetta's watched as her countrywoman have surpassed her as she sat by the sidelines injured.

Still Simona's best ever performance at a Slam, and she has nothing to defend at next year's AO-- so only the beginning of the rise!
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 06:31 AM   #66
country flag sheeta
Lifetime Member

sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice

She played well at this USO, just losing to a comeback or the peak Pennetta. Her next match is Tokyo Premier 5! Oh... I've to wait for a while to watch her match again.

Victoria Azarenka Maria Kirilenko Petra Kvitová Angelique Kerber Simona Halep
sheeta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 09:23 AM   #67
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

will this thread be used for every tournament just changing the name or...?

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 02:04 PM   #68
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
will this thread be used for every tournament just changing the name or...?
No and it's better to not to make a thread for every tournament imo. There will be one for the Asian swing (if Simona decided to play more than one event in Asia).

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Pavly Halep
Slava Shvedova Belinda Bencic Genie Bouchard Garbine Muguruza Annika Beck
Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote