Virginie Razzano Club - Page 90 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 20th, 2011, 03:20 PM   #1336
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Virginie Razzano Club

I'm struggling to read it a bit, but it basically said her fiance (former coach) died? That's so sad. Virginie .
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2011, 08:29 PM   #1337
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Despite her defeat I feel very proud of Virginie,but this interview is heartbreaking

http://www.rolandgarros.com/fr_FR/mu...0000000c6.html
Old May 24th, 2011, 08:34 PM   #1338
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Virginie Razzano played today, days after losing her coach and fiancé to a brain tumor. He asked her to play. She soldiered through it, and after the loss said “It was really hard to come on the court, there was a lot of emotion and a lot of pain. That pain will always be there. I tried to make a tribute to Stephane. It was mission impossible but I gave my all.” Ask me for something more inspirational than that this French Open, or any recent major, and I’ll tell you nothing. It lands a much bigger punch to the gut than a thousand mean-spirited snipes. The fact that Razzano AND her compatriots wore black ribbons? No words.

http://www.tennischannel.com/news/Ne...px?newsid=8987
Old May 24th, 2011, 08:38 PM   #1339
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute

Really proud of her for playing today

Zvonareva Kleybanova Mattek-Sands

Niculescu Lisicki Razzano Koukalova Errani

Baltacha (RIP) Robson Watson Gent Konta and the rest of the Brits
Marionated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 01:50 PM   #1340
country flag isabellea

isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute

Paris 2007
http://www.mytennisphotos.be/galerie....php?album=453
isabellea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 01:51 PM   #1341
country flag isabellea

isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute

Anvers 2007
http://www.mytennisphotos.be/galerie...s.php?album=15
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 01:56 PM   #1342
country flag isabellea

Forest Hill 2007
http://www.mytennisphotos.be/galerie....php?album=117
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 01:57 PM   #1343
country flag isabellea

Us Open 2007
http://www.mytennisphotos.be/galerie....php?album=189
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 12:45 AM   #1344
country flag bgr4

bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold

Virginie beat Mirza 76(4) 26 63 in R1 of Wimbledon today She plays Wozniacki next Good luck Virginie!!!

Patty Schnyder |:| Jill Craybas
Jarkko Nieminen |:| Julien Benneteau |:| Roger Federer
:|:Elena Baltacha:|:
Ina Garten |:| Dido |:| Julianna Margulies
bgr4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 09:43 AM   #1345
country flag TheEmpress

TheEmpress is a splendid one to behold TheEmpress is a splendid one to behold TheEmpress is a splendid one to behold TheEmpress is a splendid one to behold TheEmpress is a splendid one to behold TheEmpress is a splendid one to behold TheEmpress is a splendid one to behold TheEmpress is a splendid one to behold TheEmpress is a splendid one to behold TheEmpress is a splendid one to behold TheEmpress is a splendid one to behold

She's playing Washington, facing Baltacha in R2, then probably Dokic in QF. She has a good chance to make QF IMO, Dokic will be tough but it's winnable. Allez Virginie !
Maria Kirilenko
TheEmpress is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 05:47 AM   #1346
country flag TheEmpress

TheEmpress is a splendid one to behold TheEmpress is a splendid one to behold TheEmpress is a splendid one to behold TheEmpress is a splendid one to behold TheEmpress is a splendid one to behold TheEmpress is a splendid one to behold TheEmpress is a splendid one to behold TheEmpress is a splendid one to behold TheEmpress is a splendid one to behold TheEmpress is a splendid one to behold TheEmpress is a splendid one to behold

Virginie beat Baltacha in straights She plays Falconi in QF, good opportunity to reach SF
Maria Kirilenko
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 04:56 PM   #1347
country flag bgr4

bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold

Virginie lost to Falconi in College Park, but it was still a great week for her!!! She plays Hradecka in R1 of Carlsbad this week Good luck Virginie!!!

Patty Schnyder |:| Jill Craybas
Jarkko Nieminen |:| Julien Benneteau |:| Roger Federer
:|:Elena Baltacha:|:
Ina Garten |:| Dido |:| Julianna Margulies
bgr4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 09:14 PM   #1348
country flag TheEmpress

Yep, it was her first good week in a while. I hope she can keep it up !
Maria Kirilenko
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 02:37 AM   #1349
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

she beat Erakovic 61 63 in the 2r at Carlsbad!
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 10:11 AM   #1350
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

WTA.2011.CP.WS.QF.Razzano.vs.Falconi
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote