Virginie Razzano Club - Page 58 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 19th, 2009, 03:21 PM   #856
country flag Ceze
Honorary Admin

Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Virginie Razzano Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demska View Post
because most people only follow glory players inside the top 20. ture fans like myself, Ceze, Bероника, Iceland and Kirill_M support her through the highs and lows
Do you know she's in final of the Australian Open, in the ATT game (and I'm her coach )

Old Feb 19th, 2009, 03:29 PM   #857
Demska
Miss Resilient

Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceze View Post
Do you know she's in final of the Australian Open, in the ATT game (and I'm her coach )
Demska is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 03:32 PM   #858
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

wow what a great week for virginie too bad i have not watched any of her matchs yet

I'm very happy for her
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 04:15 PM   #859
country flag Kirill_M

Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of

Amazing Virginie! What a match!
She had 50 winners and all of them are just
And she was so emotional at the end
Best of luck against Kaia
Agnes Szavay Tatiana Golovin
Karolina Sprem Casey Dellacqua Virginie Razzano Flavia Pennetta
Kirill_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 04:28 PM   #860
country flag Kirill_M

Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of

Old Feb 19th, 2009, 04:32 PM   #861
country flag Kirill_M

Old Feb 19th, 2009, 04:37 PM   #862
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Virginie

thanks Kirill
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 04:42 PM   #863
Demska
Miss Resilient

Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute

Vivi

i just wanted to hug her!
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 08:01 PM   #864
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Dubai QF: Virginie Razzano vs. Vera Zvonareva

vs.

SET 2: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...1&p=8828#p8828
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 08:04 PM   #865
Demska
Miss Resilient

thx ^
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 08:18 PM   #866
country flag Bероника

yeah big thanks sexysova
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 11:12 PM   #867
Demska
Miss Resilient

downloaded and watching it now
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 10:29 AM   #868
country flag Weemee
Misses her Momocaine!

Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck today Virginie, let's make it 2/2 for the Frenchies!!

A true champion. A champion of the courts. A champion of our hearts. A champion of the people. A champion of overcoming prejudice. A true inspiration and role model for woman around the world, gay and straight alike!

Je croire toujours en vous Amélie
Weemee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 10:43 AM   #869
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck, Virginie!
Hope for a win today and then a repeat of the 07 Japan open final tommorrow
Marionated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 11:44 AM   #870
country flag Kirill_M

6-1 6-2
Unexpected score
Now take the title Virginie