Virginie Razzano Club - Page 57 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 17th, 2009, 05:04 PM   #841
country flag Kirill_M

Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of
Re: Virginie Razzano Club

Agnes Szavay Tatiana Golovin
Karolina Sprem Casey Dellacqua Virginie Razzano Flavia Pennetta
Kirill_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 17th, 2009, 05:08 PM   #842
country flag Kirill_M

Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of

Good match against Safina. Virginie played very well and very smart
Agnes Szavay Tatiana Golovin
Karolina Sprem Casey Dellacqua Virginie Razzano Flavia Pennetta
Kirill_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 05:21 PM   #843
Demska
Miss Resilient

Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute

plays against hatuchova in the next round

gd luck
Demska is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 05:39 PM   #844
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Dubai R2: Virginie Razzano vs. Dinara Safina

vs.

MATCH: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...1&p=8806#p8806
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 12:20 PM   #845
Demska
Miss Resilient

Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute

amazing

Virginie def. Hantuchova 62 16 62
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 01:26 PM   #846
Demska
Miss Resilient

Virginie leading 7-6(7) 5-4* in the SF

served for the first set at *5-4 but couldnt, then was down 0-3* and *1-4 in the TB, saved a SP and eventually won it

was up *2-0 in the second, then down 2-3*

just served for the match at 7-6 *5-3 but got broken with horrid drive volley long again!

break for the match!
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 01:29 PM   #847
country flag Ceze
Honorary Admin

Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute

Allez!
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 01:48 PM   #848
Demska
Miss Resilient

OMG

Virginie wins 7-6 7-5
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 01:54 PM   #849
Demska
Miss Resilient

What a match from Virginie

50 winners to 37 UE

So so aggressive, she was crying after the MP and in the interview, this is SUCH a big win for her after such a woeful last year

Plays Kanepi in the SF, a huge chance to make the final

Play like that tomorrow Virginie! Take some rest for tomorrow
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 02:03 PM   #850
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute

How does this women not have more fans?
Her game is fantastic when on.
Marionated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 02:06 PM   #851
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Well done, Virginie
Very enjoyable match to watch! She is such a crazy player , always going for broke, moving so fast, making things hard for herself... What a show she offered us today!

All these wins mean really something for her, she went through lots of hardships last year. I guess it was she was trying to explain to Annabel. Clearly deserved to win! Bravo!!!!!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 02:07 PM   #852
country flag Ceze
Honorary Admin

Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute

Vivi!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doa15 View Post
probably because she lacks consistency. Some weeks she can lose easily in the first round, and some weeks she can be dangerous to any top 10 players, just like this week She's so talented
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 02:09 PM   #853
Demska
Miss Resilient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doa15 View Post
because most people only follow glory players inside the top 20. ture fans like myself, Ceze, Bероника, Iceland and Kirill_M support her through the highs and lows
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 02:12 PM   #854
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute

Well it's good to see playing well again

I really enjoyed watching her in Paris against Cornet last year, but hardly got to see her after that.

I've been a far for a year but she's definitely one of my new big faves, through the highs and the lows.
Marionated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 02:15 PM   #855
Demska
Miss Resilient

hmm, we will see. if you're still posting here when she loses 1R of a small tournament ....