Stéphanie Foretz admiration thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 8th, 2003, 03:22 PM   #16
dagmar7

dagmar7 is an unknown quantity at this point dagmar7 is an unknown quantity at this point dagmar7 is an unknown quantity at this point dagmar7 is an unknown quantity at this point dagmar7 is an unknown quantity at this point dagmar7 is an unknown quantity at this point dagmar7 is an unknown quantity at this point dagmar7 is an unknown quantity at this point dagmar7 is an unknown quantity at this point dagmar7 is an unknown quantity at this point dagmar7 is an unknown quantity at this point
I remember reading in her WTA profile that her favourite surface is clay. She's had a disappointing April. I'm confident, however, that she can turn it around in May. She is a wonderful player to watch, very graceful. Allez Stephanie Foretz!
dagmar7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 8th, 2003, 07:51 PM   #17
graf_fan

graf_fan is an unknown quantity at this point
I met her on a few occassions and she is very nice girl. So I paid close attention to her matches when she played in Charleston both last year and this year.

last year of course, she made from qualifiers to quaterfinals, including the big win over seles. (in my mind she would have made the semis...she was winning the quarterfinal match against sandrine...and then sandrine badly twisted her ankle and needed to be treated on the court right where she fell...and i think that sort of ruined the resolve of foretz).

Anyway,,....this year in charleston what i noticed was that her serve is bothering her so badly that she had lost all confidence in it. When she wasn't double faulting a LOT...she was barely dinking her second serve in, waiting for it to be pounced. This was a problem the whole week...because i saw her play some doubles qualifying sets before her singles match too and she also had this problem.

so ...that is probably what is continuing to hamper her. Everything else looked fine...apart from the fact that she also looked to be suffering from pollen allergies in charleston.

Anyway....she should get back on track soon!!!!!!!! she is such a nice girl.
graf_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2003, 12:21 AM   #18
dagmar7

dagmar7 is an unknown quantity at this point dagmar7 is an unknown quantity at this point dagmar7 is an unknown quantity at this point dagmar7 is an unknown quantity at this point dagmar7 is an unknown quantity at this point dagmar7 is an unknown quantity at this point dagmar7 is an unknown quantity at this point dagmar7 is an unknown quantity at this point dagmar7 is an unknown quantity at this point dagmar7 is an unknown quantity at this point dagmar7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you for the insight,

I haven't been able to see her at all since the U.S. Open. I was wondering what was wrong... How great that you got to meet her.
Old May 25th, 2003, 12:14 AM   #19
dagmar7

All right, Foretz fans...

What do we think of the luminous Stephanie's chances against Tatiana Panova? Stephanie will have to be patient because Tatiana gets a lot of balls back and takes an eternity between points with that lengthy ball-bouncing ritual. I think Stephanie should prevail...

Hopefully, I will get a chance to see her on television.
*jumping up and down with caffeine and general excitement*
Old May 26th, 2003, 12:09 AM   #20
dagmar7

Oops, perhaps I had a vision...as it appears Stephanie will face Eva Birnerova, who qualified after beating Rita Kuti Kis *eek* in three sets. I don't know anything about Birnerova, but judging from the winners to errors ration, she would seem to be an aggressive player--69 unforced errors and something over 50 winners.

In any case: Allez Stephanie
Old May 26th, 2003, 09:57 PM   #21
dagmar7

Yay Stephanie! Great Win!

On to round two and Dally R. Bonne Chance Stef.
Keep it up.
Old May 28th, 2003, 11:50 PM   #22
dagmar7

Congratulations to Dally.

but Stephanie...
those serving statistics... *shakes head*

Keep working on that serve, Steph, and...
better luck next time.
Old Aug 23rd, 2003, 03:53 PM   #23
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
US OPEN:

Steph faces Antonella Serra-Zanetti in the first round.Allez Steph!!!!!!
Old May 15th, 2004, 12:46 PM   #24
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Time to rescue this thread.

Next week Steph will be playing Strasbourg tourney.In the qualifyings first round her rival will be Stephanie Gehrlein,of Germany.

Allez Steph!!!! BOnne chance!!!
Old May 25th, 2004, 01:19 AM   #25
country flag Bероника

Allez Steph!!! Bonne chance demain à RG!!!
Old May 26th, 2004, 11:17 AM   #26
country flag Bероника

First round match in Paris:

Old May 28th, 2004, 01:33 AM   #27
country flag Bероника

Cute Steph
Old May 28th, 2004, 01:42 AM   #28
country flag Bероника

Old Jun 7th, 2004, 02:36 AM   #29
country flag Bероника

ITF Marseille

1st round: FORETZ-Qualifier
Old Jun 8th, 2004, 01:13 AM   #30
country flag Bероника

Steph jouera face à une autre française au premier tour,Servane Delobelle.

En double,en compagnie de Virginie RAzzano,elles s'imposent face à la paire HAring/Huck 6-2 6-1