Stéphanie Foretz admiration thread - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 13th, 2006, 10:55 AM   #181
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
I was a the Rogers Cup yesterday and watched Steph's match against Alina Jidkova...VERY good and entertaining match....Jidkova saved 3-4 MP'S in the 3rd set....It was a mini nail-biter for me...'cos I wanted Steph to win badly....It was my first time seeing Steph play in Montreal. Great rallies and great winners from Steph too

Today, I'll be watching Steph vs Tzipora Obziler...It'll be a tough match for Steph (considering Tzipora's great form lately)....but oh well I'll keep my fingers crossed
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 13th, 2006, 12:00 PM   #182
country flag willrock

willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future
Yeah encourage Steph for us !
She will need it
Kristina Mladenovic aka. Double Trouble
Caro Garcia willrock
Genie Bouchard my new fav in the top10
willrock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2006, 04:34 PM   #183
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Yes,please,cheer her for us!!!!! Allez Steph!!! I'm glad you enjoyed watching her play,when she's on she has very nice groundstrokes
Old Aug 23rd, 2006, 06:26 PM   #184
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Steph will face Kaia Kanepi in the USO first round.I hope she can win this match Allez!!!!
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 07:29 PM   #185
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute
Good Luck Steph

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2006, 10:43 PM   #186

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute
Live Score

Stephanie vs Kaia 6/3-0/4

Old Aug 30th, 2006, 10:44 PM   #187

Live Score

Stephanie vs Kaia 6/3-3/4*

Old Aug 30th, 2006, 11:24 PM   #188

Live Score

6/3-5/7

Old Aug 30th, 2006, 11:25 PM   #189

Live Score

6/3-5/7-0/3

Old Sep 9th, 2006, 11:48 PM   #190
country flag leviathane

leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of
Today, Stephanie is in final in a 75k challenger in Denain against Romana Oprandi.
Good luck Steph to come back in top 100

Chanda Rubin ,Monica Niculescu, Kritina Mladenovic, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Vera Zvonareva, Kimiko, Martina Hingis , Stephanie Foretz, Laura Thorpe, Caroline Garcia, Patty Schnyder, Dinara Safina, Aravane Rezai, Ahsha Rolle, Arena Rodionova, Tatiana Golovin
leviathane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2006, 11:54 PM   #191

Take the title steph ¡

Old Sep 10th, 2006, 03:39 PM   #192
country flag Bероника

Bad news: she lost the final so no title for Steph

FINAL

(1)Romina Oprandi (ITA) d. (2)Stephanie Foretz (FRA) 6-3 4-6 6-3
Old Sep 11th, 2006, 09:09 PM   #193

Good fight Steph ¡

Old Sep 11th, 2006, 10:47 PM   #194
country flag leviathane

leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion Argentina
Good fight Steph ¡
very tough but i thin she coul (should) beat Romana
Good luck in Bordeaux but bad draw with may be Razzano in quarters.

Chanda Rubin ,Monica Niculescu, Kritina Mladenovic, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Vera Zvonareva, Kimiko, Martina Hingis , Stephanie Foretz, Laura Thorpe, Caroline Garcia, Patty Schnyder, Dinara Safina, Aravane Rezai, Ahsha Rolle, Arena Rodionova, Tatiana Golovin
leviathane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2006, 11:31 PM   #195

Steph have won a Challenger(50,000) in Italy. After her winning she is Spain, where she plays another Challenger(75,000), maybe she is a bit tired but who know, she can win two in a row..

Best of luck Steph