Geo-engineering/Weather modification - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 21st, 2013, 09:55 AM   #1
country flag vixter

vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute
Geo-engineering/Weather modification

Are you aware of the geo-engineering program / Weather modification program and does this worry you?

Are you aware of "chemtrails" and do you think this is just mumbo-jumbo-conspiracy crap?

The sky in Amsterdam is supposed to be clear and partially clouded today according to weather report services. Instead, the whole sky is covered in a milky, white haze growing thicker by the hour. A day of sunshine is being stolen. I am worrying sick about the consequences.

Serious discussion please.

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/

Tennis-fan since 2001 Serena-fan since 2001
Don't hate the player hate the game. I dislike noone. Not even Sharapova.
vixter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 09:57 AM   #2
country flag MAXMAGNUS

MAXMAGNUS is a glorious beacon of light MAXMAGNUS is a glorious beacon of light MAXMAGNUS is a glorious beacon of light MAXMAGNUS is a glorious beacon of light MAXMAGNUS is a glorious beacon of light MAXMAGNUS is a glorious beacon of light MAXMAGNUS is a glorious beacon of light MAXMAGNUS is a glorious beacon of light MAXMAGNUS is a glorious beacon of light MAXMAGNUS is a glorious beacon of light MAXMAGNUS is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Geo-engineering/Weather modification

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=205189
MAXMAGNUS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 06:18 PM   #3
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geo-engineering/Weather modification

Jesse Ventura did an excellent documentary on this
King Halep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote