The Sims 4 Announced! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 20th, 2013, 03:56 PM   #1
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
The Sims 4 Announced!

EA have just released the first ever The Sims 4 trailer!

You can watch EA's live press conference right now:
http://live-event.ea.com/gamescom/

Some screenshots:

And an official gameplay video:

Any avid Simmers out there?
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 20th, 2013, 07:17 PM   #2
country flag ~{X}~

~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Sims 4 Announced!

Looks great and should be a lot of fun! Can't wait!

WOZNIACKI BOUCHARD VENUS
~{X}~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 07:26 PM   #3
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

I had 1, 2 and most of their respective expansions. I have 3 but no EPs, only ever play it sporadically but this looks pretty interesting actually might consider getting 4.

I was so obsessed with 2 it was ridiculous loved it so much had one family for ages loads of generations, then real life got busy when 3 came along.
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 08:36 PM   #4
country flag J.Bravo

J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

Meh it looks way too cartoony. Can you change the height of your Sims?
J.Bravo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 08:51 PM   #5
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with the criticism of the graphics but I guess they are appealing to people with less powerful laptops and PCs rather than major gamers.
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 09:14 PM   #6
country flag Gdsimmons

Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute

I think this looks REALLY promising! Remember its only a trailer. Im sure there will be some tweaks to it before 2014. It looks closer to Sims 2 than 3, which is great imo. Sims 3 was just so wack to me. I like all the customization.
Gdsimmons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 10:04 PM   #7
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Well according to the specs, sims can multi-task and share emotions in the Sims 3. But I'm all for CAS and the graphics look too cartoony for me, I'll still buy into it ofc but I'm disappointed that the look of it has somewhat regressed to the Sims 2. Though it's so cool you can just drag different sections of the body. And I think I heard a rumour about having different heights. I adored the Sim 2, hated the Sims 3 when it was released and now love the Sims 3

Btw its Ł55 to pre-order in the UK
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 12:53 AM   #8
country flag MarilynRose

MarilynRose has a brilliant future MarilynRose has a brilliant future MarilynRose has a brilliant future MarilynRose has a brilliant future MarilynRose has a brilliant future MarilynRose has a brilliant future MarilynRose has a brilliant future MarilynRose has a brilliant future MarilynRose has a brilliant future MarilynRose has a brilliant future MarilynRose has a brilliant future

I hope it's better then 3 I hated it.
It looks like it's a mix of 2&3 (2 was a lot better)

Petra Kvitova
MarilynRose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 02:07 PM   #9
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

The videos are kinda underwhelming
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 02:11 PM   #10
Serendy Willick

Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of
YESS cannot wait for the release.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Serendy Willick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 06:59 PM   #11
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

all the hate for sims 3 i love it. haven't bought any EPs since this was announced earlier this year though

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 08:22 PM   #12
country flag J.Bravo

J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully they fix the bugs. The amount of shit you have to do just to enjoy the Sims 3 is ridiculous.
J.Bravo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 08:52 PM   #13
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully it will be possible to control the sims when they are at work/school.

Dead at the comments about the graphics, imho the whole point ppl play the sims is because of the CAS and gameplay.

EDIT: dead illiteracy

Last edited by Nicolás89 : Aug 22nd, 2013 at 01:08 AM.
Nicolás89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 09:06 PM   #14
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not impressed, it looks like a better (probably) Sims 2. No big innovation, just the feelings thing.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 09:17 PM   #15
country flag Sally Struthers

Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute

next out will be 30 expansion packs for $20 each.

I just realized the sims is like a dream come true for gay guys. You can sculpt your sim's physique, play dress up, decorate, and cause drama all at the same time!