US OPEN 2013 New thread new fortune.. - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 31st, 2013, 11:39 PM   #121
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US OPEN 2013 New thread new fortune..

I thought that racquet gave her more control
Anyway I hado to leave after Dani levelled the match at 5-5 in the second..I hope to find the rest somewhere or highlights of the third.
Dani what an effort, the match of the year for her in term of fight and importance. SO very well done
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 31st, 2013, 11:45 PM   #122
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

I'd say the BHam vs Fran was equally good in drama, way better quality, just not as important.

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 11:48 PM   #123
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all
Im so happy with this win!!..I cant follow the game coz I need to sleep but I know it will be a tight match just like the others said. I think she was really determined to win the match but there were some flops as we know Dani..but R4 in a grandslam?!!.when was the last time she was in the 2nd week of a grandslam?..the crowd will be against her again playing Riske..

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1377992552900.jpg (71.1 KB, 20 views)

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 12:07 AM   #124
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniela-Is-Mine View Post
I'd say the BHam vs Fran was equally good in drama, way better quality, just not as important.
Yeah i agree quality wise, but she didn't save mps and, although she won the tournament, this is a second week of a slam, something she missed in years.
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 02:25 AM   #125
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Don't really see the problem with the racket,as she has always hit with incredibly low net clearance. Movement seems to be the the clear problem,when she actually bothered to move her feet and rally,she was a class apart.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 11:42 AM   #126
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

^She needs a raquest and better strings. That's a fact.

Watching her against Riske in Birmingham and the Riske/Kvitova match on YouTube, I'd say it's all depends which Daniela will show up tomorrow. If she's way too passive, there is no chance. If you see 1st set and half of 3rd set in Birmingham, you'll see how passive Daniela was. But when she was on (2nd set and 3rd set - 1st part), she was the better player.

This is hardcourt and Riske didn't do anything special against Petra. Not huge serve or FH, just a good BH DTL. So, Daniela definitely needs to raise her game, FH, BH DTL , serve and on court attitude/FOCUS. The match is hers.

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 12:14 AM   #127
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

First up on Ashe tomorrow, let's do it Daniela!
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 09:56 AM   #128
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Yea, yea! Finishing my duties earlier to have the chance and watch this match. Advancing into QF will make her feel good and maybe add some motivation on mental side, just to continue on a normal level!

#LetsDoThis #DanielaHantuchova! - Make it to Twitter guys!

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 11:29 AM   #129
country flag Hantuchov
Team WTAworld

Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute
Oh well! At first I never thought that in my last day in NYC I would be still going to the US Open to watch Daniela play. Especially after the so-so year she's had and after the not so convincing hard court season.

But here I am... Feeling like Daniela's luck charm! LOL

I was sure that Glushko would be no pushover, and I quite expect the same for today's match. But I still believe that the outcome depends on Daniela's performance.

Hoping that she's having a nice morning and is ready for the challenge. I will keep supporting you, Dani, no matter what!

Let's keep it going !!!!

Hantuchov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 11:33 AM   #130
country flag Hantuchov
Team WTAworld

Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Danielafan6 View Post
She's been with a younger guy who kinda looks like her brother but isnt, besides him she's with that girl that was with her in birmingham, and her brother.. it might be good to have daniela not in the limelight about her 4th round, this way she might loosen up, thats what its all about with her even after all these years
This younger guy is only a hitting partner, I believe. Eduardo is not in NYC at all. I watched Daniela practising last Saturday on court 11 and she does have a new coach. He is the guy on the leftest of the last picture she posted on FB yesrerday. He was giving her lots of advices about her technique during that practise session.

Hantuchov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 11:51 AM   #131
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of
I've put 10€ on Riske when she was at 1,80.
Now she is under 1,60 and Dani 2,30.
So Alison is the favourite for bookmakers...

But this is just for a small consolation prize. Make me lose that money Dani, win that one please it's THE draw of your life, fight on every point from the first one, like you've done on the 4 mp's.
Christork17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 12:20 PM   #132
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hantuchov View Post
This younger guy is only a hitting partner, I believe. Eduardo is not in NYC at all. I watched Daniela practising last Saturday on court 11 and she does have a new coach. He is the guy on the leftest of the last picture she posted on FB yesrerday. He was giving her lots of advices about her technique during that practise session.

That's Sven Groeneveld,of the Adidas Development programme. I fear Eduardo might have been given the chop-it doesn't really make much sense to for him to be with Daniela throughout the US Open series,but to miss the Grand Slam.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 12:50 PM   #133
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

What a fantastic comeback from 3-6 2-5 down, Daniela !

And she saved 4 MPs in 3rd set too. Just amazing. What a fight from Daniela

I think her fans deserve a medal for surviving this crazy drama match

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 12:57 PM   #134
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rucolo View Post
I think her fans deserve a medal for surviving this crazy drama match
We deserve even more for what we have been through her whole career
Christork17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 01:02 PM   #135
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalby fan View Post
That's Sven Groeneveld,of the Adidas Development programme. I fear Eduardo might have been given the chop-it doesn't really make much sense to for him to be with Daniela throughout the US Open series,but to miss the Grand Slam.
I can't say I'm disappointed. Aside from her poor results this year, whenever she calls him on court during WTA matches I never agree with his advice and he never really helps her turn it around if she's behind.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote