US OPEN 2013 New thread new fortune.. - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 31st, 2013, 06:54 PM   #91
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of
Re: US OPEN 2013 New thread new fortune..

daniela looks tired and is playing so passive!! come on daniela!
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 31st, 2013, 06:59 PM   #92
country flag ohnoitsmchl

ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light

This sucks
ohnoitsmchl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 07:31 PM   #93
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

From 2-5 down to 6-5 up and serving for the set!
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 07:39 PM   #94

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of

3-6 7-5 come on daniela! she was just playing more cool and calm from 2-5 down, please keep it up in the third dani!!! you can do this!
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 07:40 PM   #95
country flag ohnoitsmchl

ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light

Wow what a turnaround!!! Very impressive comeback so far, now just finish it Dani!!!
ohnoitsmchl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 08:07 PM   #96
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

come on Daniela, win it in the third set, Riske in the 4th round!

Kvitova Vaidisova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 08:14 PM   #97
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Serving to stay in the match after being a double break up at 3-0
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 08:16 PM   #98
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

she is so going to lose the match and chance to get R4 now

Old Aug 31st, 2013, 08:42 PM   #99
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of

She won from 2-5 in the second and saving 4 MP's in the third

Christork17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 08:46 PM   #100
country flag illusyve
I'll Hold My Breath

illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christork17 View Post
She won from 2-5 in the second and saving 4 MP's in the third

Too good to be true So tense watching her save those MPs.

Chance for QF against Riske (who she's only played on grass). I hope this match will give her belief. Dream draw lives on

chakvetadze | hantuchova | henin | jankovic | safina djokovic | gasquet | hewitt | kohlschreiber | safin

suicide rogers cup 2011 champ.

illusyve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 08:46 PM   #101
country flag Tipp

She WON!

But OMG, I'm dead after watching it. Plays like ass for a set and half, down 3-6 2-5. Suddenly comes alive, helped some choking from Glushko, and reels off 4 games in a row to take the set, having been two points away from defeat in more than one game. Starts final set on fire, goes up *3-0, loses three games in a row then plays a great game to get another break, up *4-3. Immediately gets broken back again, then Glushko holds and Dani has to serve to stay in it. Goes down 15-40, saves both MPs, then another 2, then finally holds. Both women hold to take it to a TB. Dani goes up 6-2, plays the first two MPs horribly and then finally, mercifully, takes it, 3-6 7-5 7-6(4).

I can't.
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 08:48 PM   #102
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

She was horrid but I do not care! ROUND 4 BABY!!!!
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 08:50 PM   #103
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light

Watching was one of the worst experiences of my life. BUT SHE DID IT! I'm so so so happy
Hit_It_Hard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 08:52 PM   #104
country flag Joelina

QF at slam would be amazing for Daniela, but i am happy with R4 already

Old Aug 31st, 2013, 08:52 PM   #105

I had like 10 heart attacks, she wasnt playing her best today, but really composed herself when she was down those match points! i am over the moon with this win, maybe she felt the pressure today after being the favourite to carry on to the quarters now! i really hope she can make it there! SO PROUD OF YOU DANIELA!!! PLEASE KEEP IT UP!!