US OPEN 2013 New thread new fortune.. - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 30th, 2013, 10:59 PM   #76
country flag *Joey*

*Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US OPEN 2013 New thread new fortune..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christork17 View Post
Lost in doubles 3-6, 5-7 with 3 DF by Martina in the 4 last points...
Sick
Martina shouldn't have comeback on Tour ... She's embarrassing herself!
She should work on her serve, it's a joke!
And believe me, there’s always plenty of road ahead of you. Focus on that.
*Joey* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 30th, 2013, 11:00 PM   #77
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of

well shes 2nd up on Court 11 tomorrow!! fingers crossed guys! this is a huge opportunity!!!!
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 01:00 AM   #78
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Yes it is! Lets go Daniela! 33rd rank if she wins.

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 08:49 AM   #79
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Joey* View Post
Martina shouldn't have comeback on Tour ... She's embarrassing herself!
She should work on her serve, it's a joke!
And Martina immediatly with a big smile, and Dani not angry at all like BFF.
I would feel so bad for my partner, losing a match this way, that should have at least gone to the tie-break.

Anyway forget doubles, Glushko now
Christork17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 12:04 PM   #80
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Daniela into US Open R3 !

Finally showing her talent again. Now beat Glushko. Don`t fuck it up

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 03:25 PM   #81
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

I have not seen Eduardo Nicolas at Daniela's matches. And I watched her practice, Hingis was doing the coaching. BTW

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 03:47 PM   #82
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all
Hoping she will give her best..It seems Glushko is having a good time here...btw Petra looks like going to lose against Riske..she's dow 3-5

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 04:24 PM   #83
country flag *Joey*

*Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute

Riske beat Petra 6-3 and 6-0!

Let's hope Daniela Will take that opportunity!
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 04:36 PM   #84
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Damn! A chance to reach a Grand Slam QF without beating anyone ranked higher than 81. If Dani had this draw at a freaking International tournament we'd all be stoked about it.

So of course I'm bracing myself for the inevitable tank. Speaking of which, the match before Dani's just finished up so it's go time in a few minutes.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 04:53 PM   #85
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of

Oh my god! pray your hearts out guys!!! what a huge opportunity! please daniela! sending good vibes u can do this!!
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 05:01 PM   #86
country flag ohnoitsmchl

ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light

I'm praaaaaaying!!! Pleeeeeeease Daniela!!!!
ohnoitsmchl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 05:04 PM   #87
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

0-2 straight away Good hitting from Glushko and Dani's FH is all over the place.
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 05:37 PM   #88
country flag Tipp

First set lost 6-3, with Dani hitting 16 unforced errors from her forehand alone. Glushko is seriously nothing special, just moonballing whenever Dani hits a good shot and it's working because every time those moonballs land in Dani hits an error on the next shot.
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 05:37 PM   #89
country flag *Joey*

Lost the first set 3-6.

It's a winnable match if she stops producing those FH errors! -_-
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 05:46 PM   #90
country flag *Joey*

How can Julia have so many fans out there?!??