US OPEN 2013 New thread new fortune.. - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 30th, 2013, 12:01 AM   #61
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of
Re: US OPEN 2013 New thread new fortune..

Yeah, Daniela's match is now the only one from the day session yet to start, same as what happened at Wimbledon. And it looks like Klahn is going to take Lopez to a 5th so they're probably not gonna get on til at least 8pm local time.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 30th, 2013, 12:13 AM   #62
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of
It's a bit late here, why did they move her from the 11 ??
Please Lopez finish in 4...
Christork17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 12:26 AM   #63
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

Thank goodness lopez won. Dani time!
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 12:29 AM   #64
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

01:30 here please reward me with a win Dani!
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #65
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Daniela must be feeling great because she just got a challenge RIGHT!
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 12:54 AM   #66
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of
Broken...
Duval plays like vs Stosur...
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 01:54 AM   #67
country flag ohnoitsmchl

ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light

Oh my god she won!!!
ohnoitsmchl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 01:55 AM   #68
country flag Christork17

Good job Dani, solid win.
Let's go to
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 01:56 AM   #69
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

Solid match, congrats Dani
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 01:57 AM   #70
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of

so proud!!! she has to make R4!!! i would be over the moon, does this help her rank?
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 02:07 AM   #71
country flag eddyhanty

eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all

Back in the top 40!
eddyhanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 02:54 AM   #72
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

PODME. Never in doubt.
Great to see her love. Looked so happy And beautiful.

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 10:25 AM   #73
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Finally a good scoreline. She needs to keep it up against Glushko and not lose a set. An easy 2-0 win is what she needed, heading up with the meeting with Petra. (I wish Kvitova to lose against Riske )

Doubles tonight. A win over Vinci/Errani will boost her confidence to the highest levels.

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 11:05 AM   #74
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

so happy for Daniela, R4 would be amazing! then Kvitova, with this form she is beatable

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 10:48 PM   #75
country flag Christork17

Lost in doubles 3-6, 5-7 with 3 DF by Martina in the 4 last points...
Sick