US OPEN 2013 New thread new fortune.. - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 11:28 PM   #31
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of
Re: US OPEN 2013 New thread new fortune..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniela-Is-Mine View Post
So the match started with a terrible game from Daniela. Gets broken right away gifting 4 points and not thinking twice about it. She then lost the first few points of Sanchez's service game and finally fought hard to get the break back. Sanchez was already arguing calls, her family and friends all around applauding faults by Daniela and being loud and annoying. She felt like she was being cheated purposefully when the over rules were fair, and worth over ruling. There was not one outlandish overule in the first set. Set was run of the mill. Lots of errors from Daniela and Sanchez, but Daniela prevailed simply as the better player. Though Daniela choked from 5-2 up she didn't really do anything and then woke up to take the set. From 5-2 to 7-5.

Second set started and Daniela was much better. Going for her shots. Sanchez disagreed with one call that was questionable and Sanchez acted like she had been cheated ALL match as opposed to on ONE call. Her fan and family and friends all were shouting an one guy near the baseline, the sole fan, was trying to show his opinion was the only one... He shouted "IT WAS SO OUT. A FOOT OUT" as if hus opinion mattered. Sanchez cursed at the umpire and was all around annoying. She got a language and conduct violation rightfully so.

Daniela stormed to a 5-1 lead and got a match point. Played it well and Sanchez hit a ball, that Daniela had an easy swing volley on but let go, a few inches out. Daniela was NOT having it. she would not play. she would not stop complaining for a solid 40 seconds. Her team even had to tell her "Daniela stop" and she was like "NO ITS OUT OH MY GOD." Sanchez's fans and family were shouting at Daniela and Sanchez "SHES MAD!" "HOWS IT FEEL" and "YEAH! YEAH!". The ump then quieted them and said "let's play". Daniela threw the two points away and argued, standing up, the whole changeover. She maybe sat for 10 seconds. shut her eyes, and went to return. Daniela played a brilliant first point and shouts "VAMOS CONYASOS" at her family and stormed with the victory and the rest of the crowd really cheering her on. They both shook the ump, who did a great job other than possibly two calls, hand. GOOD. OTOH Daniela and Sanchez had a meh handshake because Sanchez was a sore loser and I am sure STILL convinced there was a conspiracy against her.

YOU BEAT ME TO IT!!! i love this match, so drama filled and there was a stab at a dropshot from sanchez that daniela hit an awesome winner off too!!! where were u sitting daniela-is-mine! i was the sunburnt black shirted aussie guy facing the sun, opposite the umpires chair hahah, i was surrounded by a good mix of sanchez and daniela supporters... 2 people behind me were talking sexually about daniela which made me want to hurt them, someone said she looks like a deer, and i was like oh i guess she kinda does but still was like OI!... anyways, i have to say daniela looks far better in person than the pictures as of late, shes in great condition, people were talking about how shes 25 and been around for ages, so that made me happy!, there was a black haired girl in a zebra shirt cheering on daniela with me for a while, was that u daniela-is-mine hahah
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 11:28 PM   #32
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

A first round win! At last! A FIRST ROUND WIN! The sreak is ended!

Tipp is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 11:31 PM   #33
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the report, really appreciated . Glad she stepped her game in the second set
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 11:43 PM   #34
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipp View Post
A first round win! At last! A FIRST ROUND WIN! The sreak is ended!

it's truly relieving though
Posted by GoDominique
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 11:53 PM   #35
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Danielafan6 View Post
YOU BEAT ME TO IT!!! i love this match, so drama filled and there was a stab at a dropshot from sanchez that daniela hit an awesome winner off too!!! where were u sitting daniela-is-mine! i was the sunburnt black shirted aussie guy facing the sun, opposite the umpires chair hahah, i was surrounded by a good mix of sanchez and daniela supporters... 2 people behind me were talking sexually about daniela which made me want to hurt them, someone said she looks like a deer, and i was like oh i guess she kinda does but still was like OI!... anyways, i have to say daniela looks far better in person than the pictures as of late, shes in great condition, people were talking about how shes 25 and been around for ages, so that made me happy!, there was a black haired girl in a zebra shirt cheering on daniela with me for a while, was that u daniela-is-mine hahah
There were people talking sexually around me too! I was also facing the sun in dark grey. On the side where Daniela finished the match. Are you male or female?
I hate pervs for Daniela. Im 20 and a straight male. Daniela does wonders for me... but I cannot handle reducing her to just that. Especially with her game talent and personality.

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 12:15 AM   #36
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of

Second round versus Duval who just defeated Stosur 57 64 64
Christork17 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 12:17 AM   #37
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Watched it, Duval thoroughly deserved the win and had some amazing patches of play. You'd still have to be happy about this though. Shanksur was in full effect at times and hey, there's gotta be some reason this girl is ranked 296.
Tipp is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 12:21 AM   #38
country flag G&R

I was impressed though, great game from Duval except maybe the serve. But this is an opportunity so let's hope Dani'll take it
Posted by GoDominique
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 12:27 AM   #39
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

please win Daniela. Such an easy draw now. Duval then Glushko or Vickery...

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 12:44 AM   #40
country flag Yorker

Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future

Wouldn't surprise me if Kvitova is upset either. However bad Daniela has played this year this draw is salivating.
Yorker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 07:50 AM   #41
country flag Hantuchov
Team WTAworld

Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute
Hey, Daniela is Mine. I was in the match, too! Where were you sitting?

I recorded the video of Daniela going NUTS at MP, but I think I will be able to upload it only next week.

I liked Dani's attitude, but if there was a stronger player on the other side of the court I dunno how the result would have been... Because Daniela's aggressive game is a bit gone and her movement is still the weakest part of her game, so it makes it easier for the other girls to outplay her. Hopefully it's just a matter of confidence.

I also got tickets for Thursday and I will keep buying them as long as she stays in the tournament. Oh well, at least until next Monday, the day I leave NYC. Hehehe

After following Dani since 2002, I finally got to see her live today. A memorable day and she was still nice to take a pic with me after the match.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Hantuchov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 08:47 AM   #42
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniela-Is-Mine View Post
There were people talking sexually around me too! I was also facing the sun in dark grey. On the side where Daniela finished the match. Are you male or female?
I hate pervs for Daniela. Im 20 and a straight male. Daniela does wonders for me... but I cannot handle reducing her to just that. Especially with her game talent and personality.
OMG i may have been like right next to u haha, im male! and 21! wish i didnt lose my phone, or i would have been on the forums too and we could have all spotted each other
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 09:35 AM   #43
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

All this "drama" to overcame a US girl, ranked outside of Top100? Daniela.
It should have been 6-2 6-1 or somehting like that. Anyway, she's an open draw she never saw on her wildest dreams, but we all know what happens when Daniela has open draws! So, not expecting her to win the next round (but I wish she does).

She gave an interview in NY Times:
NY Times

* She still believes she can make it to Top10 - no comment.
* If she really does, she may look how JJ managed it and not trashing herself on Tour by losing to random players.
Make them yours only from 30 E.
SPY+, POLICE, RAY BAN, OAKLEY, AERO, R2
always authentic. always sunnies. always yours!

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 09:37 AM   #44
country flag G&R

many lucky guys getting to see Dani! I wanna see the video of Dani going crazy
Posted by GoDominique
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 09:47 AM   #45
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

I'm not even thinking about Dani's draw because it will be too painful when she doesn't take advantage. Looking forward to the Duval match though and at least Dani has had some practice with obnoxious fans this tournament.