US OPEN 2013 New thread new fortune.. - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 08:01 PM   #16
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US OPEN 2013 New thread new fortune..

Sanchez sucks.

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 08:01 PM   #17

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Daniela is playing blah. Nothing good. But not worried about getting the W.

Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 08:13 PM   #18
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

How about now after getting broken serving for the set
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 08:20 PM   #19

Still not nervous. I'm more bothered by the 30 year old losers chatting about going out and how Maria Sanchez is from chile behind me...

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 08:21 PM   #20

Dani just hit a fucking killer volley. Only highlight from the match.

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 08:34 PM   #21
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

So we're gonna have a report, Daniela is mine?
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 08:36 PM   #22

Yeah. Ill write a more detailed update when I'm home. Right now Sanchez is being a brat. And her fans stopped being classless but started being clueless

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 08:53 PM   #23

Just broke with 4 amazing winners

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #24

Daniela went nuts on match point call. NUTS

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 09:10 PM   #25
country flag ArturJFC

ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all

Can't wait for the report
Thanks Daniela-Is-Mine

Michelle Larcher de Brito & Kristen Flipkens

Koehler. Pirokova. Giorgi. Bouchard. Cibulkova. Cirstea. Beck. Torro-Flor. Rybarikova. Halep
ArturJFC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 09:23 PM   #26
country flag eddyhanty

eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all

Thanks Daniela-is-Mine, good to hear Daniela got firey over a bad call on match point! Always plays better when she's mad!
eddyhanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #27
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

Hurray a win!
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 10:43 PM   #28
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light

YES! Excellent! Good luck against Samantha Jane!
Hit_It_Hard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 10:53 PM   #29
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

Dani
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 11:10 PM   #30

So the match started with a terrible game from Daniela. Gets broken right away gifting 4 points and not thinking twice about it. She then lost the first few points of Sanchez's service game and finally fought hard to get the break back. Sanchez was already arguing calls, her family and friends all around applauding faults by Daniela and being loud and annoying. She felt like she was being cheated purposefully when the over rules were fair, and worth over ruling. There was not one outlandish overule in the first set. Set was run of the mill. Lots of errors from Daniela and Sanchez, but Daniela prevailed simply as the better player. Though Daniela choked from 5-2 up she didn't really do anything and then woke up to take the set. From 5-2 to 7-5.

Second set started and Daniela was much better. Going for her shots. Sanchez disagreed with one call that was questionable and Sanchez acted like she had been cheated ALL match as opposed to on ONE call. Her fan and family and friends all were shouting an one guy near the baseline, the sole fan, was trying to show his opinion was the only one... He shouted "IT WAS SO OUT. A FOOT OUT" as if hus opinion mattered. Sanchez cursed at the umpire and was all around annoying. She got a language and conduct violation rightfully so.

Daniela stormed to a 5-1 lead and got a match point. Played it well and Sanchez hit a ball, that Daniela had an easy swing volley on but let go, a few inches out. Daniela was NOT having it. she would not play. she would not stop complaining for a solid 40 seconds. Her team even had to tell her "Daniela stop" and she was like "NO ITS OUT OH MY GOD." Sanchez's fans and family were shouting at Daniela and Sanchez "SHES MAD!" "HOWS IT FEEL" and "YEAH! YEAH!". The ump then quieted them and said "let's play". Daniela threw the two points away and argued, standing up, the whole changeover. She maybe sat for 10 seconds. shut her eyes, and went to return. Daniela played a brilliant first point and shouts "VAMOS CONYASOS" at her family and stormed with the victory and the rest of the crowd really cheering her on. They both shook the ump, who did a great job other than possibly two calls, hand. GOOD. OTOH Daniela and Sanchez had a meh handshake because Sanchez was a sore loser and I am sure STILL convinced there was a conspiracy against her.