US OPEN 2013 New thread new fortune.. - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 09:19 PM   #181
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of
Re: US OPEN 2013 New thread new fortune..

She got the break, come on Dani, stick with it!
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 09:20 PM   #182
country flag bengt

bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold

Is she back in the zone??
bengt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 09:27 PM   #183
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengt View Post
Is she back in the zone??
Fingers crossed!!
Hit_It_Hard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 09:32 PM   #184
country flag bengt

bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold

At least her serve is keeping her up! Did you see that fist pump when she finished that point even when the crowd was yelling. Love!
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 09:33 PM   #185
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

Riske and her return stance nonsense...

4-2* can she do it this time.
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 09:37 PM   #186
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light

Dani 52 in the third, SERVING FOR THE MATCHH ayayya
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 09:37 PM   #187
country flag Saboom

Saboom is just really nice Saboom is just really nice Saboom is just really nice Saboom is just really nice Saboom is just really nice Saboom is just really nice Saboom is just really nice Saboom is just really nice Saboom is just really nice Saboom is just really nice Saboom is just really nice

Ahhhhh my nerves, I can't cope.
Saboom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 09:40 PM   #188
country flag Hit_It_Hard

SHE DID IT GUYS, SHE DID IT!!!!!
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 09:41 PM   #189
country flag bengt

Woooohhooooooooo
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 09:41 PM   #190
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

Ahhhh!!!!! So happy! Who thought this would happen! Ignoring the second set blip she played so well! AHhh!
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 09:41 PM   #191
country flag Saboom

Saboom is just really nice Saboom is just really nice Saboom is just really nice Saboom is just really nice Saboom is just really nice Saboom is just really nice Saboom is just really nice Saboom is just really nice Saboom is just really nice Saboom is just really nice Saboom is just really nice

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES she fricken did it, I'm so happy for her.

Quarter final here Dani comes.
Saboom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 09:41 PM   #192
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

POMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She only played that 3rd set to get into the 15+ serve stats thread.

Agnieska, Magdalena, Kate
Jelena, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion, Iveta
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 09:42 PM   #193
country flag Tweety Snape

Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future
omg yesss
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 09:43 PM   #194
country flag bengt

Those stats are great. Superb serving! Keep it up Dani
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 09:45 PM   #195
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Also the way she forced Alison in... t pass her and make her miss and demoralize her in the third... tactically great.

Agnieska, Magdalena, Kate
Jelena, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion, Iveta
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote