US OPEN 2013 New thread new fortune.. - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 01:32 PM   #136
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold
Re: US OPEN 2013 New thread new fortune..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipp View Post
I can't say I'm disappointed. Aside from her poor results this year, whenever she calls him on court during WTA matches I never agree with his advice and he never really helps her turn it around if she's behind.
This tournament should give Daniela the knowledge that she is more than capable of turning matches around herself. Can't stand on-court coaching myself.
Nalby fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 02:15 PM   #137
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christork17 View Post
We deserve even more for what we have been through her whole career
probably one of the truest things on this board ahah
Hit_It_Hard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 03:12 PM   #138
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light

3 aces in first game against Riske
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 03:15 PM   #139
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all
You're so lucky you can watch her..I use an app from my phone and they are only showing Giorgi and Vinci's match

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 03:38 PM   #140
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Leading 4-3* - very good match from Daniela so far, nice serving and great accuracy from the baseline. Had some break points on Riske's serve at 3-2 that she missed, but Riske is serving pretty great.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 03:48 PM   #141
country flag Hit_It_Hard

First set to Dani 63. Absolutely dominating play, Riske looking very lacklustre off the ground, Dani in great form, swinging well and almost everything landing in. Needs to improve ROS though. Come on Dani!!
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 03:49 PM   #142
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Sublime finish, that game where she broke was amazing especially the two return winners of Riske's first serve. Just needs to keep this up (please!)
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 03:52 PM   #143
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

Daniela is playing amazing, a set away from QF at major

Kvitova, Jankovic, Cepelova, Hantuchova, Ivanovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 03:53 PM   #144
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Two aces in a row!!
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 03:54 PM   #145
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

Am I dreaming!?
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 04:01 PM   #146
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

3-1 in the second set please, no rain!

Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 04:11 PM   #147
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

*4-3. Playing so much better than Saturday! Please keep it up!
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 04:19 PM   #148
country flag Tipp

Arrrgh, 4-3 40-15, so close and she gets broken! Hang in there Dani!
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 04:20 PM   #149
country flag leebeasy

Damn, rain delay just as Alison levelled the second set.
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 04:22 PM   #150
country flag Joelina

raining