Asian Tournaments 2013 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 20th, 2013, 10:18 AM   #1
country flag ArturJFC

ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all
Asian Tournaments 2013

Starts in Tokyo, 1st round against Pennetta, in case of winning, faces Wozniacki.

Michelle Larcher de Brito & Kristen Flipkens

Koehler. Pirokova. Giorgi. Bouchard. Cibulkova. Cirstea. Beck. Torro-Flor. Rybarikova. Halep
ArturJFC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 20th, 2013, 12:42 PM   #2
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Asian Tournaments 2013

Let's hope she'll give her best. We all know Flavia just reached US Open semifinals so it won't be an easy match.
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2013, 01:48 PM   #3
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Uh oh. Don't like the match up. Daniela needs to play very well

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2013, 02:40 PM   #4
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturJFC View Post
Starts in Tokyo, 1st round against Pennetta, in case of winning, faces Wozniacki.

Had a great practice session with Caroline Wozniacki at our home club earlier this week. Nice to see Rory McIlroy too. Here's a pic with Caro, Rory and my team — mit Caroline Wozniacki und Rory McIlroy.

vodnar is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 05:58 AM   #5
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all
Lost to Flavia 6-3 6-3...she should take advantage of Flavia's low 1st serve %..she might overtake her in the rankings

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 09:03 AM   #6
country flag ArturJFC

ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by monmonito View Post
Lost to Flavia 6-3 6-3...she should take advantage of Flavia's low 1st serve %..she might overtake her in the rankings
She'll be #31 unless Rybarikova, Peng or Safarova decide to go deep in the tournament.

Michelle Larcher de Brito & Kristen Flipkens

Koehler. Pirokova. Giorgi. Bouchard. Cibulkova. Cirstea. Beck. Torro-Flor. Rybarikova. Halep
ArturJFC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 09:40 AM   #7
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light

Oh woe
Hit_It_Hard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #8
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Lost 0-6 4-6 to Li Na in Beijing.As unpleasant as the scoreline suggests-Daniela had no answer to Li's power and only got on the board when Na started to spray a few errors.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 05:47 AM   #9
country flag AK-DH Fan

AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalby fan View Post
Lost 0-6 4-6 to Li Na in Beijing.As unpleasant as the scoreline suggests-Daniela had no answer to Li's power and only got on the board when Na started to spray a few errors.
She fought well though. This wasn't a case of a Daniela folding. Na Li was really too good. & those minny chances (to get to 4 all I believe) evaporated quickly. DANI did fight well towards the end. She won like 3 games in a row. I have to say I did like her attitude for the majority of the match. Better luck next time. Hopefully she can win a few round next tournament. Which is ... linz or?????
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Other faves are-Hingis, Pierce, Myskina & Dementieva

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|D' Express_020|

Last edited by AK-DH Fan : Sep 30th, 2013 at 06:12 AM.
AK-DH Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 10:23 AM   #10
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK-DH Fan View Post
She fought well though. This wasn't a case of a Daniela folding. Na Li was really too good. & those minny chances (to get to 4 all I believe) evaporated quickly. DANI did fight well towards the end. She won like 3 games in a row. I have to say I did like her attitude for the majority of the match. Better luck next time. Hopefully she can win a few round next tournament. Which is ... linz or?????
I admire the optimism but it really isn't any fun at all to see Daniela being so thoroughly outclassed like that. Li is a year older than Dani,and with a bum knee as well,but Daniela seemed so slow and powerless in comparison to her. The vast improvement in Li's serve was also telling.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote