What about this European tour, will she make it inside top 50?? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 28th, 2003, 01:11 AM   #1
country flag rhz

rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future
What about this European tour, will she make it inside top 50??

She has points to defend, 2R bol. 2R French, 2R Wimbledon!! hard task for you G. but we believe in you!
Advertisement

Old Apr 28th, 2003, 03:46 AM   #2
NaF

NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all
yeah she will...!!!

Go Gie.... play well please....

so she'll play qualies in Berlin first, right??
Old Apr 30th, 2003, 07:10 PM   #3
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
She will play in Berlin and Madrid before FO..

Hopefully she could earn points before FO..
she had bigger points to defend in Wimbley, since she beat Pistolesi last year

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2003, 04:50 AM   #4
NaF

NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all
Why doesn't she play Rome? may be it's too tiring to play 4 weeks in a row i suppose....

any player play Berlin, Rome, Madrid or Strasbourg and FO?? it'll be like 5 weeks in a row...

Go Gie.... get those points and climb the rank!!
Old May 1st, 2003, 02:36 PM   #5
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Talking Different info

I read in the newspaper that Angie, instead of Berlin, she will start her Europe tour by playing in Rome and I believe, she needs to go through qualifying round first! This week, she will lose 20 points since she is not playing Bol...Then after Rome, she will try her luck in Madrid and then big task in Paris/RG! Next, she'll hop on to the land of Lady Diana - she will play in Birmingham (tier III), and hop back to Hertogenbosch/Ordina Open in the garden of tulips (tier III) and finally hop back to Culture Club land with tough task in Wimbledon!!! Hop, hop, hop...After that she needs to get ready for Fed Cup - in the week of July 14th...IMO, she decides not to play Berlin since she is still tired after Tokyo's Fed Cup and she has more time here to prep herself so then she is ready for Rome...Smart move by playing Ordina Open, it is tier III but less number of MD entrants, I think...and if you lose 1st round, the prize money is obviously bigger since they have less players in MD! Maybe I am wrong...I have read it somewhere, if I am not mistaken...We'll see...and best of luck, Angie!
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote