Daddy Knows Best: Maria back with Papa Yuri after split from Connors - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 4th, 2014, 07:15 PM   #166
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Daddy Knows Best: Maria back with Papa Yuri after split from Connors

I really hope he comes back to her box one day .
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2014, 08:25 AM   #167
country flag Mattheus
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all

I was at the GDF Suez Open in Paris, the 1st set in semi-final against Pavlyuchenkova was perfection. The serve problems seemed solved. The only problem that Maria had with Pavlyuchenkova is the lack of competitions and the bad timing after 60 minutes of play. I have to say also that in the stadium the girls were playing with 27°C and a bad ventilation, indoor is really difficult specially when you play every day on the hardest surface of the WTA tour. For Maria, not at her best level after the return, it was like having another too big stress after the heavy hot weather in Australia.
Then, after 50-60 minutes into the match, Pavlyuchenkova played the best 4-5 games of all her career and all the stadium was supporting her, because she is younger, she learned the french language and she is one of the jewels of the Mouratoglu Academy in Paris (the academy will be soon transferred to Biot, small city in the French Riviera in 2016). So. Very difficult for Maria to reverse the situation. She played the best she can at the moment, I'am really upset when I read here and there that she thinks "only" at her business: candies, Sotchi, fashion... She thinks at it AND she has still much to say and to show in WTA.
Maria has now only 1 problem:
- lack of competitions
She has good feelings with the new coach, he's great. Patience and hope...
-Mattheus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
Masha's problems are similar to those after her surgery - Same serve problems - that is problems with her toss and bad timing ....

Now all we have to do is to have patience and hope....

Nick Bollettieri
Mattheus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 12:51 PM   #168
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattheus View Post
I was at the GDF Suez Open in Paris, the 1st set in semi-final against Pavlyuchenkova was perfection. The serve problems seemed solved. The only problem that Maria had with Pavlyuchenkova is the lack of competitions and the bad timing after 60 minutes of play. I have to say also that in the stadium the girls were playing with 27°C and a bad ventilation, indoor is really difficult specially when you play every day on the hardest surface of the WTA tour. For Maria, not at her best level after the return, it was like having another too big stress after the heavy hot weather in Australia.
Then, after 50-60 minutes into the match, Pavlyuchenkova played the best 4-5 games of all her career and all the stadium was supporting her, because she is younger, she learned the french language and she is one of the jewels of the Mouratoglu Academy in Paris (the academy will be soon transferred to Biot, small city in the French Riviera in 2016). So. Very difficult for Maria to reverse the situation. She played the best she can at the moment, I'am really upset when I read here and there that she thinks "only" at her business: candies, Sotchi, fashion... She thinks at it AND she has still much to say and to show in WTA.
Maria has now only 1 problem:
- lack of competitions
She has good feelings with the new coach, he's great. Patience and hope...
-Mattheus
Mattheus, welcome to SS. Maybe you will safe this place from depressing and pessimism
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote