Daddy Knows Best: Maria back with Papa Yuri after split from Connors - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 21st, 2013, 07:14 PM   #136
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Daddy Knows Best: Maria back with Papa Yuri after split from Connors

I'm the worst fan ever, I never heard his name before today.
But I'm positive for the future.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 21st, 2013, 07:17 PM   #137
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

TBH I'm not thrilled with this choice at all. I'm not a fan of what he has done to the games of the people he has worked with. O well lets see how this goes. Each coach/player relationship is different. That being said Mary did win a slam under him and in 2003 (second stint with Mary) he did help Mary get back in shape and get back into being a good player again after almost retiring due to bad form.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 08:22 PM   #138
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Masha has hired Sven Groeneveld as new coach
Masha's Facebook Page

-
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 08:36 PM   #139
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

also people arent considering the fact maria is a far better player than ana or caro. ana is a headcase and caro has no game at all yet he still managed to pull off successful runs with them. hopefully this will turn out to be a good choice for maria.
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 08:58 PM   #140
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhorse View Post
also people arent considering the fact maria is a far better player than ana or caro. ana is a headcase and caro has no game at all yet he still managed to pull off successful runs with them. hopefully this will turn out to be a good choice for maria.
Yeah true!
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 10:10 PM   #141
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
I'm relieved! Maria's shoulder must be good enough for her to hire a full time coach, that's the best news yet!
That was my first thought too; the longer we went without her announcing a new coach, the more I feared she wasn't being straight with us about her future plans. So just the fact she's announced someone is a huge relief.

I think Groneveld is a decent choice. I'm just happy she didn't just hire some friend, or even worse regress back to having Yuri coach her - frankly, I think she still needs someone who's a tennis expert constantly giving her advice.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 11:54 PM   #142
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Meanwhile, the Brisbane organisers have (finally) officially confirmed she's playing there.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 12:16 AM   #143
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Meanwhile, the Brisbane organisers have (finally) officially confirmed she's playing there.
Will never believe that until she walks on court
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 05:12 AM   #144
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 09:21 AM   #145
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously not sure how this will work out, but I've got a good feeling about this.

Sven has helped many talented players win a Slam.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 09:28 AM   #146
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

What I like the most about him is that he has big WTA experience and knowledge, good analytical skills.
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 10:30 AM   #147
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Ditto. The exact opposite of Connors
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 11:32 AM   #148
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

#Mess

Quote:
@pmouratoglou @tennis_sven Congrats for that new collaboration Sven. Happy for you and wish you a lot of success.
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 12:00 PM   #149
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Is that for real?
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 12:45 PM   #150
country flag Asanty

Matt Cronin ‏@TennisReporters
Forgot to mention that Maria Sharapova's shoulder is feeling much better.