withdraw - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 10:45 AM   #1
country flag Guritna

Guritna is a glorious beacon of light Guritna is a glorious beacon of light Guritna is a glorious beacon of light Guritna is a glorious beacon of light Guritna is a glorious beacon of light Guritna is a glorious beacon of light Guritna is a glorious beacon of light Guritna is a glorious beacon of light Guritna is a glorious beacon of light Guritna is a glorious beacon of light Guritna is a glorious beacon of light
withdraw

Angie withdraw from this tournaments on Feb 17..may be too tired..I agree at least she has 10 days to rest..alsno Clarisa fernandez, Anna Smashnova, Amy Frazier, Marie Mikaehlian also withdraw....
Guritna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 10:49 AM   #2
country flag Sharapova's_Boy

Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
WOW!

So many last minute withdrawals!
But now Elena and Vera are in the main draw!

Sharapova's_Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 10:56 AM   #3
country flag bis2806

bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute
what??? angie withdrew?!?!?!?! oh noooo
bis2806 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 12:37 PM   #4
country flag maccardel

maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all
maybe Alex will advance further and even easier.
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 12:48 PM   #5
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Anna
Clarisa
Amy
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 03:30 PM   #6
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Why did Anna withdraw? Any news? Is it an injury?
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 03:36 PM   #7
country flag kj-

kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future
Angie! good for her! take a rest and come back rock the world Angie!

Akgul Amanmuradova Lindsay Davenport Elena Dementieva Justine Henin-Hardenne Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Michaella Krajicek Tamira Paszek Kveta Peschke Wynne Prakusya Francesca Schiavone Patty Schnyder Maria Sharapova Ai Sugiyama Romana Tedjakusuma Angelique Widjaja

PAW kj-

Career Titles: 4

Career Highlights: Winner - Tashkent 05, Tashkent 04, Japan Open 03, Doha 03. Semi Finalist- Forest Hills 04, Seoul 04, Tokyo 03. Quarter Finalist - Dubai 06, Rome 05, Doha 05, Japan Open 04, Quebec City 03, Canberra 03, Bali 02, New Haven 02, Montreal 02, Palermo 02, Rome 02.
kj- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 04:53 PM   #8
country flag spyro

spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all
Good for Angie, take a rest, and burn the Indian Wells when you're back...