Road to US OPEN with sisters 2013 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 4th, 2013, 10:39 PM   #1
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future
Road to US OPEN with sisters 2013

17 days to rest for Aga and 23 days to rest for Ula after Wimbledon, next:

22-28.07 - Stanford - Aga and Ula in MD
29.07-04.08 - Carlsbad - Aga and Ula in MD
05-11.08 - Toronto - Aga in MD, Ula in Q
12-18.08 - Cincinnati - Aga in MD, Ula in Q
18-24.08 - New Haven - Ula in MD
26.08-07.09 - US OPEN - Aga and Ula in MD

Good luck

Official administrator of http://radwanskie.net/ and the biggest fan of Aga and Ula

Like us on Facebook!

Last edited by Cinek : Jul 11th, 2013 at 10:11 PM.
Cinek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 5th, 2013, 10:44 AM   #2
country flag TTomek

TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Road to US OPEN with sisters 2013

too many tournaments for Aga
TTomek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 11:26 AM   #3
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

Probably if she play good in Stanford she w/d from Carlsbad .

Official administrator of http://radwanskie.net/ and the biggest fan of Aga and Ula

Like us on Facebook!
Cinek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 10:47 PM   #4
country flag betowiec

betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTomek View Post
she used to play NEw Haven, so 4 tourneys before the us open, not a big deal
the week "off" before the major is crucial
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 06:55 AM   #5
country flag Vamos Feńa

Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTomek View Post
Do you think she'd play a lot of matches? I wouldn't be surprised if she changed her "strategy" this year, to not give 100% in those tournaments (so she might lose early on) but to be relatively fresh for US Open. I mean look, she was awful on clay and reached QF in Paris, she lost in Eastbourne quickly and went on to Semis now. I might be wrong though...

Thank you for those 10 years
Vamos Feńa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 02:52 PM   #6
country flag Sisyphus

Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh, this is so disappointing. I just feel that if Aga had that killer instinct and managed to press Lisicki more when she was up in the third she'd be the one holding the trophy now.
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #7
country flag adner

adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute

After Wimbledon, I think I'll pass.
adner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 05:05 PM   #8
country flag mariusz_pol

mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of

I hope Aga will win at least one tournament during US Open Series, it could be Stanford
Suicide W Baku'14, W Tashkent'13, F Moscow'13 ||| FITD F Paris'14, F Auckland'14, F Luxembourg'13, F Toronto '13
FITD Doubles W Kuala Lumpur'14, W Tokyo'13, W Baku'13
mariusz_pol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #9
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinek View Post
17 days to rest for Aga and 23 days to rest for Ula after Wimbledon, next:

22-28.07 - Stanford - Aga and Ula in MD
29.07-04.08 - Carlsbad - Aga and Ula in MD
05-11.08 - Toronto - Aga in MD, Ula in Q
12-18.08 - Cincinnati - Aga in MD, Ula in Q
26.08-07.09 - US OPEN - Aga and Ula in MD

Good luck
It looks good. I think she might have skipped Carlsbad but it is pretty good overall.
Good luck to both.
Eldest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 01:11 AM   #10
country flag fede33

fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of

I love the Us Open Series! I think she knows what she does! Toronto or Cincinnati win would be great!
Come on Aga ! and please complete the Slam QF this year!

Forever: Hingis|Davenport|Henin|Dementieva|Safina
fede33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 08:15 AM   #11
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AureaLibertas View Post
Ugh, this is so disappointing. I just feel that if Aga had that killer instinct and managed to press Lisicki more when she was up in the third she'd be the one holding the trophy now.
It IS frustrating because this was Aga's big chance. You can think "next time this or that", but it's entirely possible that there will be no next time. Next time it's unlikely that Serena, Maria and Vika will fuck up like they did this time and there's about half a dozen promising youngsters that are getting better very quickly. So THIS was the opportunity that Aga HAD to take. It's even more frustrating since Lisicki didn't end up winning the tournament. If she had continued at the same level in the final it would have been easier to accept and I would have thought, "ok, Sabine was the best player of the tournament, so congrats and well done." But she was not even playing at 25% of her level of earlier in the tournament. Aga wouldn't have crumbled like this and probably would have beaten Marion, and if not she would at least have made a match out of it.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 07:45 PM   #12
country flag Gary101

Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fede33 View Post
Come on Aga ! and please complete the Slam QF this year!
That is one goal I would love to see pass the year (outside winning a slam of course...). To reach QF at the US ensures she has made at QF of all slams and she will be the first person since Serena in 2009 to do it in a calendar year.
Gary101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 11:01 PM   #13
country flag Dokisit

Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
It IS frustrating because this was Aga's big chance. You can think "next time this or that", but it's entirely possible that there will be no next time. Next time it's unlikely that Serena, Maria and Vika will fuck up like they did this time and there's about half a dozen promising youngsters that are getting better very quickly. So THIS was the opportunity that Aga HAD to take. It's even more frustrating since Lisicki didn't end up winning the tournament. If she had continued at the same level in the final it would have been easier to accept and I would have thought, "ok, Sabine was the best player of the tournament, so congrats and well done." But she was not even playing at 25% of her level of earlier in the tournament. Aga wouldn't have crumbled like this and probably would have beaten Marion, and if not she would at least have made a match out of it.
I do not think that was her ONLY chance to win a slam; just her BEST to date. She is still young - unless we have recently entered a tennis time warp, that is. And, these young players coming through still have to beat each other to go deep in a slam. Morover, Serena, is not immortal, can be beaten, and Aga has already dispensed with Sharapova. What has become clear from Wimbledon is that too many 2+ hour matches in succession is too much tennis for Aga on grass. And I'll win a slam myself is she's the only ranked player this applies to. What she needs to do is, as she says in her own words, "Close matches in 2 sets." Then she'll be in better shape at the business end of a slam every time and will, in my opinion, lift the silverware before she retires. Not every good player wins a slam. Aga will.
Dokisit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 02:25 PM   #14
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she will drop at least on of those tournaments.
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #15
country flag Sisyphus

Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute

http://espn.go.com/espnw/athletes-li...w-york-us-open