TT US Open: Congrats to Matthias and vladekCro/KittyTennis! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 10th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #31
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TT US Open: Come eat the Big Apple!

in, singles

doubles with Silverwhite

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 10th, 2013, 03:47 PM   #32
country flag prima donna

prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of
In
Anyone for doubles?
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 03:57 PM   #33
country flag Freshi

Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold

IN for singles
Doubles with Chrissi_like
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 04:14 PM   #34
country flag Kylger

Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute

In

Doubles with Kevin.
TT: Rank Singles 137 (High: 31), Doubles 30 (High: 5)
Best run singles: WTA: W - Tashkent '11, F - Seoul '10, QF - Roland Garros '10, Madrid '11, R4 - Wimbledon '10; ITF: F - Barnstable '11, QF Biberach, Torhout, Cagnes-sur-Mer '10
Doubles: WTA: W: Wimbledon' 12 (w/Kevin.), Bad Gastein '11, Bali (TC) '11, Guangzhou (w/Blackeagle) '10, RU - Madrid '11, Seoul '10, ITF - W: Nassau '11; Minsk'10 (w/Blackeagle)
Kylger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 04:37 PM   #35
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

In, singles
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 04:57 PM   #36
country flag mateusz2904
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of

in
doubles with AdeyC

"It's one of those wonderful correlations between tennis and life: the only way to succeed where you've failed before is not to dwell on the past, but to keep your mind on the task before you." JB

TT SINGLES: 5 Olomouc'11, Barcelona'12, Olympics'12, French Open'13, Charleston'14
TT DOUBLES: 28 w/AdeyC Bogota'10, Karuizawa'10, Montpellier'10, Bogota'11, Birmingham'11, Poitiers'11, Bratislava'11, Zawada'12, Bad Gastein'13
mateusz2904 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 05:03 PM   #37
country flag Jose.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute

In

Doubles with Hele.

Jankovic | Goerges | Petkovic | Safarova | Hsieh | Tsurenko
Azarenka | Barthel | Voegele | Morita | Beck | Muguruza
Koehler | Mladenovic | Garcia | Martic | Robson | Cepelova
Babos | Ormaechea | Jaksic | Gasparyan | Eraydin | Soylu
Allgurin | Kontaveit | Zacarias | Pigossi | Haddad Maia | Abduraimova
Konjuh | Bencic | Komardina | Haas | Jorovic | Galfi | Stollar
Jose. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #38
country flag DJDVD

DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute

In
Doubles with Freak3yman84
DJDVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 05:36 PM   #39
country flag tauparticle

tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light

In
Doubles with Ethiopian Clowns
tauparticle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 05:40 PM   #40
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

In singles.
In doubles with catgamer.

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 05:44 PM   #41
country flag Tomljanovic fan

Tomljanovic fan is a glorious beacon of light Tomljanovic fan is a glorious beacon of light Tomljanovic fan is a glorious beacon of light Tomljanovic fan is a glorious beacon of light Tomljanovic fan is a glorious beacon of light Tomljanovic fan is a glorious beacon of light Tomljanovic fan is a glorious beacon of light Tomljanovic fan is a glorious beacon of light Tomljanovic fan is a glorious beacon of light Tomljanovic fan is a glorious beacon of light Tomljanovic fan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by prima donna View Post
In
Anyone for doubles?
In, doubles torgether!?
Tomljanovic fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 05:46 PM   #42
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

In both, doubles with MP!
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #43
country flag prima donna

prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomljanovic fan View Post
In, doubles torgether!?
doubles confirmed
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 06:29 PM   #44
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has disabled reputation

IN
Doubles TBA
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #45
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute

In. Doubles w/Drake1980.
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote