Eleni photo gallery - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 30th, 2006, 08:07 PM   #181
country flag spar

spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all
That`s and more pics from Korea as usually on my site
http://www.edaniilidou.narod.ru/phot...otoKorea06.htm
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kore124_29.jpg (93.9 KB, 21 views)
spar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 30th, 2006, 08:50 PM   #182
country flag forever_rafter

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute
forever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2006, 08:15 AM   #183
country flag Hant11

Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute
some high quality pictures

Hant11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2006, 11:03 AM   #184
country flag guizzy

guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all
Συγχαρητήρια!!!Well done Eleni. Let this be the first from a number of trophies to come.
guizzy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2006, 11:21 AM   #185

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Danielafrenchfan
Old Oct 2nd, 2006, 02:29 PM   #186
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
I'm enjoying every photo of her victory so much
Old Oct 7th, 2006, 07:10 AM   #187
country flag up!

up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of
nice pics of eleni
up! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2006, 08:36 PM   #188
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Eleni photo gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielafrenchfan View Post
birmingham

Whoa who's the hotty?
"恐れてはいけない. 私は最初であり, 最後である"
esquímaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2006, 08:58 PM   #189
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the pics

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2006, 09:06 PM   #190

Quote:
Originally Posted by esquímaux View Post
Whoa who's the hotty?
You mean the bloke on the right? It's Daniel, her coach. He's ok but not my type
Old Nov 13th, 2006, 08:22 PM   #191
country flag XTC

XTC is a glorious beacon of light XTC is a glorious beacon of light XTC is a glorious beacon of light XTC is a glorious beacon of light XTC is a glorious beacon of light XTC is a glorious beacon of light XTC is a glorious beacon of light XTC is a glorious beacon of light XTC is a glorious beacon of light XTC is a glorious beacon of light XTC is a glorious beacon of light

It's Daniel,her coach since Wimbledon and also Jasmin Woehr's coach..She introduced him to Lena.He used to be a tennis player too
XTC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2006, 10:38 AM   #192
country flag christos

christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all

ΟK, she had better results with him the 2nd 2006 season
christos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2006, 02:41 PM   #193
country flag XTC

XTC is a glorious beacon of light XTC is a glorious beacon of light XTC is a glorious beacon of light XTC is a glorious beacon of light XTC is a glorious beacon of light XTC is a glorious beacon of light XTC is a glorious beacon of light XTC is a glorious beacon of light XTC is a glorious beacon of light XTC is a glorious beacon of light XTC is a glorious beacon of light

Some pictures I took in Hasselt-Gaz de France last month..

Old Nov 14th, 2006, 02:53 PM   #194
country flag XTC

Old Nov 14th, 2006, 09:48 PM   #195

Thanks a lot for the pics!