The Sofa: for off topic chat. - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 28th, 2014, 09:06 PM   #166
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Sofa: for off topic chat.

^^ I have some friends at UEA
Advertisement

Old Feb 28th, 2014, 09:09 PM   #167
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Those friends have good taste in universities.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 09:35 PM   #168
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeysisGOAT View Post
By age, level and whether it's a co-ed squad or all girl.

We're senior coed level 3. This is a video of my old squad competing at the same level, so you can have an idea of what that actually means.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwR0...VxUFlpems/edit

Spot where I get hit in the face.
Amazing! How long did that routine take to practice?

UEA seems great. I don't think I could move to Norfolk though.
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 09:39 PM   #169
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royals. View Post
Amazing! How long did that routine take to practice?
most of second semester and part of the first.

Quote:
UEA seems great. I don't think I could move to Norfolk though.
I can recommend it. The campus is lovely, it's a good part of the world and the Angels are lovely. Why couldn't you move to Norfolk?
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 10:04 PM   #170
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
most of second semester and part of the first.

I can recommend it. The campus is lovely, it's a good part of the world and the Angels are lovely. Why couldn't you move to Norfolk?
I don't actually know...I guess I just don't know much about the place.
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 10:15 PM   #171
country flag KeysisGOAT

You have a totally not biased person who lived there for four years to ask, ya know
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 11:53 PM   #172
country flag Tampering

Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute

Yay team! Nice routine. How popular is cheering as a sport in the UK? I know there's an international grouping each year at the championships in the US but wasn't sure how serious the competition was to get to there was.
Tampering is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2014, 07:45 AM   #173
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Those friends have good taste in universities.
They have good taste in concrete

My brother and his wife did their PGCEs there, too. It's a nice city, but I'm not a huge fan of campus universities, at least not to that extreme.
Old Mar 1st, 2014, 12:19 PM   #174
country flag KeysisGOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
They have good taste in concrete

My brother and his wife did their PGCEs there, too. It's a nice city, but I'm not a huge fan of campus universities, at least not to that extreme.
The concrete isn't that bad! Yeah, in the centre of the campus it's ugly as sin but there's also a lot of green, a lake and anywhere with more rabbits than Laura has missed serves can't be that bad
Old Mar 1st, 2014, 08:19 PM   #175
Royals.

Quote:
You have a totally not biased person who lived there for four years to ask, ya know
How is the nightlife? I had to ask.
Old Mar 1st, 2014, 09:19 PM   #176
country flag KeysisGOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royals. View Post
How is the nightlife? I had to ask.
Pretty damn good.
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 08:46 AM   #177
Royals.

Has anyone done this?

http://drawchallenge.wtatennis.com/

I have a Li-Vika final.
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 12:24 PM   #178
Royals.

Vote, vote for Robbo. There's no limitations on voting. No wonder One Direction wins these awards. Their fans refresh the page every second.

http://kca.nick.co.uk/vote#category:...UK_Sports_Star
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 02:54 PM   #179
country flag KeysisGOAT

I am deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeead. Nationals killed me.
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 11:05 PM   #180
country flag Gruftgesänge

Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of

Indulge me. Back in her junior days Laura was sometimes credited on draw sheets as "Laura M. Robson". I've never come across her middle name on the web. What does the 'M' stand for? Marie? Miranda? Myrtle?
Gruftgesänge is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote