~~{{ The Justine Henin-Hardene cheering thread }}~~ - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 20th, 2003, 01:38 PM   #1
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
Arrow ~~{{ The Justine Henin-Hardene cheering thread }}~~

Good luck Justine
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 05:38 AM   #2
country flag Rtael
Team WTAworld

Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute
JuJu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"You Worry About Your Jump Rope and Yourself!" -Coral on Battle of the Sexes 2

Running for the cliff again...
Rtael is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2003, 03:47 AM   #3
country flag ns_Henin

ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all
Can JUJU make at least a SF again here? God Luck JUJU!!!
2004 AO
2004 Olympic Gold
2006, 2007 YEC
10 Tier I, 17 Tier II, 3 Tier III, 1 Tier IV
ns_Henin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2003, 01:24 AM   #4
country flag theheninfan

theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road
OF COURSE SHE CAN! Come on Justine! It's your tournament to win! GO JUSTINE!

Member of Justine Philistines' Society!
theheninfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2003, 10:08 PM   #5
country flag Smart

Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough
Good luck Juzuu!!!!

Smart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2003, 11:37 PM   #6
sailntiger

sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point sailntiger is an unknown quantity at this point
YOU CAN DO IT JUSTINE!!!!

ALLEZ JUJU
sailntiger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2003, 05:12 PM   #7
country flag Jodie

Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute
GOOD LUCK JUSTINE!!!

Friendship is when people know all about you
but like you anyway
Jodie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2003, 01:29 AM   #8
country flag Berlin_Calling

Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute
~*~*ALLeZ JusTinE!!*~*~

mary pierce - forever #1
vaidisova - kournikova - golovin - henin
the boys - federer - gasquet - del potro - haase - nishikori
Berlin_Calling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2003, 04:07 PM   #9
country flag Elleke

Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all
Good Luck Justine!

Elleke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2003, 05:59 AM   #10
jujufan

jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough
come on Justine, dance on the court again and get that trophee ....
I'm a fan and proud of it!
jujufan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2003, 12:11 PM   #11
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
lol I forgot that I made this one
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

Old Mar 10th, 2003, 12:24 PM   #12
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ns_Henin
Can JUJU make at least a SF again here? God Luck JUJU!!!
she's going to win of course!!! who can stop her?
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2003, 01:18 PM   #13
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Justine!!! Win the whole thing!
Wimanna is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2003, 05:46 PM   #14
country flag Calliope.
Martina&Roger <3

Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future
Allez Juju!!!!!

Larcher de Brito | Giorgi | Bouchard | Goerges | Stephens

Kirilenko | Sharapova | Kvitova | Pennetta | Garcia | Burnett
Azarenka | Wozniacki | McHale | Keys | Puig | Bencic | Italians
Calliope. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2003, 06:08 PM   #15
country flag fleemke³

up
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles