Europigeon Bong Contest - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 19th, 2003, 11:13 PM   #1
country flag JoeyWinson3.0

JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice
Europigeon Bong Contest

Is there such a thing?

There should be

http://www.belpertownfc.co.uk
JoeyWinson3.0 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 19th, 2003, 11:22 PM   #2
country flag Snuffkin
YOU'RE WELCOME!

Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of
If there were, I bet some of the hits would be worth taking an interest in. Personally, I reckon the Dutch entry might be worth a close inspection.

I've never been to Cuba
Snuffkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2003, 11:37 PM   #3

JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice
Hehe, cos then they would be... tee hee... ho ho...

"Hits from the bong" (I kinda got your subtle hint there and built on it, tee hee)

Old Feb 19th, 2003, 11:40 PM   #4
country flag Snuffkin
YOU'RE WELCOME!

Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of Snuffkin has much to be proud of
I'd love to see the official merchandise too. They could include snacks from each country that you could munch on during the programme, thus getting the munchies idea mixed in with cross-culture. How diplomatic in this current political climate.

I've never been to Cuba
Old Feb 19th, 2003, 11:47 PM   #5

Norway would still come last though.

Old Feb 20th, 2003, 12:00 AM   #6

Austria could have them little bear shaped snacks they had, "Pom Bar", oh they were good....

Old Feb 20th, 2003, 12:04 AM   #7
country flag Snuffkin
YOU'RE WELCOME!

Sainsbury's still sell them.

Oh what a contest this would be. I can just imagine Channels 4 and 5 fighting over the rights.

I've never been to Cuba
Old Feb 20th, 2003, 12:10 AM   #8

Sainsbury's still sell em? Top drawer, gotta wake up dad and tell him to do the Friday big shop there instead of Somerfield...

Channel 4 would have trouble scheduling it round the new reality TV idea me and me mates sent in to them (if they can broadcast the godawful Salon, they will surely go for our idea), I think 5 would get it...

Old Feb 20th, 2003, 12:48 AM   #9
country flag Snuffkin
YOU'RE WELCOME!

If we can over the odd tit-flash then Channel 5 are certs for it.

Joey, you know who Justin Moorhouse is, right? The guy with the tiger print on his face from Phoenix Nights - you watched that, didn't ya?

I've never been to Cuba
Old Feb 20th, 2003, 12:55 AM   #10

Of course, you should know I watched Phoenix Nights (went to see Peter Kay live in Notts lasy year, bloody hilarious)...

Young Kenny? When he gets his face sprayed on by them gyppos, Ray Von's mates? (as you can tell... yes I have seen it, bloody loved both series, absolutely brilliant)

Old Feb 20th, 2003, 12:56 AM   #11
country flag Snuffkin
YOU'RE WELCOME!

Right then, in that case it may impress you to know that I have been working with Justin all this week and having a mega laugh with him. And on that note, I'm done for the night!

I've never been to Cuba
Old Feb 20th, 2003, 01:04 AM   #12

Ah, very good

Less impressive... Jack who I work with, his dad is going to Bombay to film a documentary (cos that's his job)... with Bernard Manning. "My dad's going to Bombay with Bernard Manning" sounds like a lyric from a Half Man Half Biscuit song to me...

Lucky you, unfortunately on Friday I am going to be interviewing a woman who fell on an out of place kerb in the town centre... you gotta start somewhere!