the Return of the Legend - Martina Hingis Cheering Thread - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 10:19 AM   #91
country flag theseekers

theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all
Re: the Return of the Legend - Martina Hingis Cheering Thread

me too she will playing tomorrow
theseekers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 09:33 PM   #92
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold

I had an idea that Martina would play Mixed Doubles at the US Open.
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #93
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

31HQ from Rogers cup http://hqworld.net/2013/08/martina-h...gers-cup-2013/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 05:20 PM   #94
country flag TheNexus

TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of

Errani was playing like shit today. I hope Martina can destory her
TheNexus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 06:45 PM   #95
country flag theseekers

theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all

good luck swiss-miss
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 06:41 AM   #96
country flag catcat33

catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all

I paste what I said in another thread:

Heartbreaking loss...

It pains me to say it, but Hingis is not ready for the comeback yet. Yes, her court sense, her craftiness and touch are still there, but she definitely needs to improve her serve, at least back to her 2006 level. Otherwise, she'll continue to lose at first and second rounds.

I saw her entry in the Tokyo website, so she hasn't given up - yet- and I think with her pride, she won't allow herself to retire again without at least achieving something first - so I think she will still continue. But she really needs to take a break from the tournaments and train hard before competing again. She can't expect herself to breeze through the draws with her talent alone and no training behind the scenes. A reason why she's succcessful in her 2006 comeback is because she really commits herself to training like almost a whole year, just to keep up with the current level of the game before coming back - something she didn't do this time.

Let's hope we'll still see her next year in main draws.

I also agree that Dani is just not good enough and Hingis needs a power player to assist her game. I know it's Dani who persuade her out of retirement, but I think it's time for a split and try out with better doubles players.
catcat33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 08:01 PM   #97
country flag theseekers

interview after this defeat : http://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/int...963777404.html

now she rest in new York for support tommy robredo
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 03:01 AM   #98
country flag catcat33

catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all

I wonder if she's dating Robredo

I thought she's dating someone from Octagon.
catcat33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 08:31 AM   #99
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

they were dating like 12 years ago, so who knows

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 12:21 PM   #100
country flag James_Hingis

James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light

Does anybody know if she will hire her own Coach?
James_Hingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 10:46 PM   #101
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

47HQ from US Open
http://hqworld.net/2013/09/martina-h...-2013-us-open/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 10:13 AM   #102
country flag theseekers

she dating with the octagon agent's tommy and yesterday she hit balls with tommy too ....
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 11:10 AM   #103
country flag James_Hingis

James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light

Then she could ask for Tommy's help when it comes to serving
James_Hingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 04:53 PM   #104
country flag viktoria,neveri

viktoria,neveri is a glorious beacon of light viktoria,neveri is a glorious beacon of light viktoria,neveri is a glorious beacon of light viktoria,neveri is a glorious beacon of light viktoria,neveri is a glorious beacon of light viktoria,neveri is a glorious beacon of light viktoria,neveri is a glorious beacon of light viktoria,neveri is a glorious beacon of light viktoria,neveri is a glorious beacon of light viktoria,neveri is a glorious beacon of light viktoria,neveri is a glorious beacon of light

hingis oh hingis.
please keep doing what you love
and maybe the results will come.

viktoria,neveri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 06:51 AM   #105
country flag theseekers

martina last tv interview of yesterday at us open