WWW Carlsbad 2R: (2)Radwanska vs Hantuchova - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: ??

Aga 27 65.85%
Dani 14 34.15%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old Aug 1st, 2013, 10:40 AM   #16
country flag Exodite

Exodite is a splendid one to behold Exodite is a splendid one to behold Exodite is a splendid one to behold Exodite is a splendid one to behold Exodite is a splendid one to behold Exodite is a splendid one to behold Exodite is a splendid one to behold Exodite is a splendid one to behold Exodite is a splendid one to behold Exodite is a splendid one to behold Exodite is a splendid one to behold
Re: WWW Carlsbad 2R: (2)Radwanska vs Hantuchova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryman3 View Post
Exodite - they call it wishful thinking
Next time write simply than you hate Radwanska. At least, will sound serious
I don't hate Aga. She is the envy of the world - natural born royalty. Royalty don't have to do anything to be successful. And that's pretty much what Aga does - nothing. She keeps the dumb peasants working until they collapse and then she takes their money and buys cheesecake.
Exodite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 1st, 2013, 12:39 PM   #17
country flag Aga Supreme
Rebel WITH A Cause

Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute

Natural born royalty? i have never heard this one before
Slams will always be won by BBs 90% of time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Pools View Post
I would pay good money to see Dementieva triple fault four times in a row
|-Official Secret-Keeper of the Domik of Dinara Disciples-|
Aga Supreme is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 12:49 PM   #18
country flag MrPitiful

MrPitiful is a glorious beacon of light MrPitiful is a glorious beacon of light MrPitiful is a glorious beacon of light MrPitiful is a glorious beacon of light MrPitiful is a glorious beacon of light MrPitiful is a glorious beacon of light MrPitiful is a glorious beacon of light MrPitiful is a glorious beacon of light MrPitiful is a glorious beacon of light MrPitiful is a glorious beacon of light MrPitiful is a glorious beacon of light

The touch of the legend will make the difference today. Dani in 3
MrPitiful is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 01:07 PM   #19
country flag Letigre

Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute

I hope it will be Dani, but she lost to Ula last week, that's a more valid indication of her chances in this match than double bageling Tamira. She will really have to step it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
If Hantuchova's brain makes an appearance she'll win in two. Otherwise Radwanska in two.
You, making as much sense as ever. If, as you say, Hantuchova's brain makes an appearance, Aga would still be the favorite to win this. Have you stopped to think that maybe there's a good reason for Aga being # 4 in the rankings ?
Letigre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 01:20 PM   #20
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Even though she's below her best Aga has to be the clear favorite here. Dani's best chance is if Aga decides to hold herself in to leave some gas in the tank for Toronto and Cincy. If Aga is fully committed I can't see her losing.
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 01:23 PM   #21
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCLESILAS View Post
I hope it will be Dani, but she lost to Ula last week, that's a more valid indication of her chances in this match than double bageling Tamira. She will really have to step it up.

You, making as much sense as ever. If, as you say, Hantuchova's brain makes an appearance, Aga would still be the favorite to win this. Have you stopped to think that maybe there's a good reason for Aga being # 4 in the rankings ?
Does her RG match against Caro ring a bell to you?
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 01:40 PM   #22
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCLESILAS View Post
a good reason for Aga being # 4 in the rankings ?
I have greatly desired that Aga brings a GS title, I'm afraid it's just a dream. Since she's blonde, sympathies are largely gone.
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 01:50 PM   #23
country flag Belmont Lad

Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Two of my favourites being drawn so early in the tournament

I can't decide who I want to win more, though obviously Aga will be heavily favoured.
Belmont Lad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 02:09 PM   #24
country flag Aga Supreme
Rebel WITH A Cause

Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute Aga Supreme has a reputation beyond repute

Can someone tell me in how many hours from the time of this post, that the game will be on? Time difference is a pain!
Quote:
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 03:25 PM   #25
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aga Supreme View Post
Can someone tell me in how many hours from the time of this post, that the game will be on? Time difference is a pain!
3:00 PM Pacific time is in 6 hours and 35 minutes from my post

P.S.Well,... special luck to Agnieszka Radwanska, Marta Domachowska, Daniela Hantuchova, Urszula Radwanska
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 03:27 PM   #26
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aga Supreme View Post
I use http://www.flashscore.com/tennis/
now 17.24 in Zurich - play at 23.30 in Zurich, in about 6 hours.
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 03:38 PM   #27
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

Anotoxfa will destroy Radwanska like she did Caro at the FO that one time.
Spring Pools is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 03:54 PM   #28
country flag Aga Supreme
Rebel WITH A Cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreConrad View Post
3:00 PM Pacific time is in 6 hours and 35 minutes from my post
Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
I use http://www.flashscore.com/tennis/
now 17.24 in Zurich - play at 23.30 in Zurich, in about 6 hours.
Ahh, thank you both!this is about 7,30 am in the morning, i best get some sleep
Quote:
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 04:35 PM   #29
country flag ArturJFC

ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all

As much as I would love to see Daniela win, I think that it will be Aga in 2: 7-6, 6-2

Michelle Larcher de Brito & Kristen Flipkens

Koehler. Pirokova. Giorgi. Bouchard. Cibulkova. Cirstea. Beck. Torro-Flor. Rybarikova. Halep
ArturJFC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 07:37 PM   #30
country flag kusiak

kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of

This girls will rock tonight
Attached Images
File Type: jpg aga ula.jpg (27.4 KB, 9 views)

SERENA WILLIAMS

MARTINA HINGIS! PLEASE DO ANOTHER COMEBACK!
kusiak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote