WWW Carlsbad 2R: (2)Radwanska vs Hantuchova - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: ??

Aga 27 65.85%
Dani 14 34.15%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old Aug 1st, 2013, 02:42 AM   #1
country flag fede33

fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of
WWW Carlsbad 2R: (2)Radwanska vs Hantuchova

H2H 5-2 Aga
their last 2 matches took place in this tournament

2010 SF: Aga won 6-4 6-2
2011 QF: Aga won 0-6 6-4 6-4

Forever: Hingis|Davenport|Henin|Dementieva|Safina
fede33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 1st, 2013, 02:47 AM   #2
country flag kusiak

kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of
Re: WWW Carlsbad 2R: (2)Radwanska vs Hantuchova

Dani should stick to doubles with Hingis. So far they are doing great against Goerges/Jurak. And Hingis should replace Dani in singles Aga in 2.

SERENA WILLIAMS

MARTINA HINGIS! PLEASE DO ANOTHER COMEBACK!
kusiak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 02:55 AM   #3
country flag Exodite

Exodite is a splendid one to behold Exodite is a splendid one to behold Exodite is a splendid one to behold Exodite is a splendid one to behold Exodite is a splendid one to behold Exodite is a splendid one to behold Exodite is a splendid one to behold Exodite is a splendid one to behold Exodite is a splendid one to behold Exodite is a splendid one to behold Exodite is a splendid one to behold

Daniela is fresh and I think calmer mentally than ever. She could even have started a later bloomer ascent. Ula Radwanska had to play like a complete fanatic in Stanford to overcome Daniela.

Aga on the other hand has become sidetracked and dulled. At her best she can unscrew the heads of most players but she just doesn't feel like she's serious anymore. She has bought into her own myth and rests more on her laurels than thrusts forward with ambition. The plunge from the top 10 shouldn't be more than a year away.
Exodite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 03:31 AM   #4
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Agnieszka in 2 quick sets 6-3 6-2

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Robson - Stosur - Cibulkova - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 05:12 AM   #5
country flag Aryman3

Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future

Exodite - they call it wishful thinking
Next time write simply than you hate Radwanska. At least, will sound serious
Aryman3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 05:45 AM   #6
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

Dani please, repeat your performance of the first round.
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 06:54 AM   #7
country flag caroalltheway

caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future

Dani to send the Polish pusher packing.
caroalltheway is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 06:58 AM   #8
country flag Carlsbadwanska

Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroalltheway View Post
Said Wozniacki fan
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 07:04 AM   #9
country flag Hugues Daniel
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

Dani was defeated by Urszula in Stanford, so it'be surprising to see her defeat big sister

but tennis is full of surprises!
Hugues Daniel is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 09:30 AM   #10
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroalltheway View Post
But wait, is Wozniacki even playing here ?
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 09:35 AM   #11
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

If Hantuchova's brain makes an appearance she'll win in two. Otherwise Radwanska in two.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 09:43 AM   #12
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Hantuchoxfa in 3.
Natural Joe is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 10:04 AM   #13
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

Good luck Aga

Official administrator of http://radwanskie.net/ and the biggest fan of Aga and Ula

Like us on Facebook!
Cinek is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 10:15 AM   #14
country flag Slamniacki

Slamniacki has disabled reputation

the real blonde will win
Slamniacki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 10:31 AM   #15
country flag Safina
The One And Only!

Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryman3 View Post
Exodite - they call it wishful thinking
Next time write simply than you hate Radwanska. At least, will sound serious
This! it saves much time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Said Wozniacki fan

If Ula has beaten her, Than so can Aga
Thank You Dinara! Former World No.1(April 20, 2009 – October 11, 2009&October 26, 2009 – November 2, 2009) 3 Time Slam Runner up, 2007 US Open Doubles Slam Champ (W/ Nathalie Dechy)2008 US Open Series Champion,2008 Beijing Olympic Silver Medalist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinara Safina
What I really wanted to say is that what I miss the most of you guys, to the fans, to the people who have supported me throughout my career. Thank you so much for always being there for me.
Aga|Vika II|Robson|Kvitova I|Bartoli I|Hingis V|
Safina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote