MD list - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 30th, 2013, 10:41 PM   #16
country flag HOS

HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of
Re: MD list

Thanks Spiceboy
Poor QC, needs a few stars, such a beautiful city and great event as well.
Maybe it should move to the us hard court season, esp now that San d is going
Are there outdoor facilities?
Great that Sharon is here, normally heads to itf clay events
HOS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 31st, 2013, 06:39 AM   #17
country flag rseto

rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
BTW I can't understand Riske schedule. She ignores probably the WTA tournament she has more chances to succeed during the year (apart from grass)
I think she mentioned about applying for Asian visas. She probably wants a change of pace.
rseto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 01:12 AM   #18
country flag barabanschikova_fan

barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all

2010 queen is back and confirmed!
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 03:02 PM   #19
country flag TrojanStallion

TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
BTW I can't understand Riske schedule. She ignores probably the WTA tournament she has more chances to succeed during the year (apart from grass)
Yeah, her schedule always seems a little loopy, but if I recall, she hasnt ever played too well in the Bell Challenge. It seems every fall, she heads to Europe and plays the indoor ITF's, but I guess now that her ranking is up, she will try to play WTA events this time.
TrojanStallion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2013, 01:43 PM   #20
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Either she forgot to enter or changed her mind. Alison has entered qualies here when she could be already in MD

BTW, same thing for Jovanovski in Tashkent
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 04:32 PM   #21
CoryAnnAvants#1

CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute

Alison has said that she doesn't like the courts at Quebec City and that it's like playing on a gym floor for her. She only played the last couple of years because she got into the MD directly. She's lost in the first round the last three years (all in straight sets), so I can't blame her for wanting to try something else if she ends up going to Asia.
CoryAnnAvants#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2013, 06:58 AM   #22
country flag JeffreyGOLU

JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all

any Taiwanese Alts?
JeffreyGOLU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 05:40 AM   #23
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Cdn alts?

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 09:29 AM   #24
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

any aussie alts?
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 11:21 AM   #25
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Mladenovic
[68]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 07:01 PM   #26
country flag tonyten

tonyten is just really nice tonyten is just really nice tonyten is just really nice tonyten is just really nice tonyten is just really nice tonyten is just really nice tonyten is just really nice tonyten is just really nice tonyten is just really nice tonyten is just really nice tonyten is just really nice

Lucie Safarova will be playing here !
tonyten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2013, 10:24 AM   #27
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute

Brits?
2008- 25K Jersey, 75K Torhout
2009- 25K Changwong, 75K Shrewsbury
2010- 100K Midland, 50K Nottingham
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Mforensic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 11:25 PM   #28
country flag Djo-Coeur

Djo-Coeur has a reputation beyond repute Djo-Coeur has a reputation beyond repute Djo-Coeur has a reputation beyond repute Djo-Coeur has a reputation beyond repute Djo-Coeur has a reputation beyond repute Djo-Coeur has a reputation beyond repute Djo-Coeur has a reputation beyond repute Djo-Coeur has a reputation beyond repute Djo-Coeur has a reputation beyond repute Djo-Coeur has a reputation beyond repute Djo-Coeur has a reputation beyond repute

Aleksandra Wozniak and Stephanie Dubois are Wild cards
Djo-Coeur is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 02:58 AM   #29
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Marinas here again, no surprise. A title contender, if she decides she wants too anyway hmm....
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 12:57 AM   #30
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

any QWC confirmed?
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote