***** Marlène Weingartner planet !!!!! ***** - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 29th, 2004, 06:04 AM   #106
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute
well done Marlene, i never expected her to win
but this win makes me sad too, because it show how she waste her talent in all the other matches
Advertisement

Old May 29th, 2004, 07:37 AM   #107
country flag RobM88

RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all
Here's an article about... Marlene! It has an amusing memory she has from defeating Serena Williams... (when Serena was 12!)

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/c...fla-sports-col

All the best in 4th round against Maria, and also in 3rd round doubles!! Keep it up!
RobM88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2004, 05:05 PM   #108
country flag RobM88

RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all
Great tournament from Marlene - she's now made the QF in doubles with Jill Craybas, winning a close match today. And she'll rise 94-62* in the Singles rankings. That is more like it Marlene!
RobM88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2004, 06:07 PM   #109
fan22

fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice
Marlene at the French:

1st 3 pics:
PARIS, France: German Marlene Weingartner hits a shot to Russian Maria Sharapova in the fourth round of the French Open at Roland Garros in Paris 30 May 2004. AFP PHOTO GABRIEL BOUYS (Photo credit should read GABRIEL BOUYS/AFP/Getty Images)

2nd 2 pics:
Caption:
PARIS - MAY 28: Marlene Weingartner of Germany serves in her third round match against Nadia Petrova of Russia during Day Five of the 2004 French Open Tennis Championship at Roland Garros on May 28, 2004 in Paris, France. (Photo by Clive Mason/Getty Images)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 50910580.jpg (23.5 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg 50910598.jpg (28.9 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg 50910578.jpg (30.6 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg 50905347.jpg (38.4 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg 50905224.jpg (36.2 KB, 18 views)
fan22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2004, 06:10 PM   #110
fan22

fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice
Caption:
PARIS, France: German Marlene Weingartner hits a forehand to Russian Nadia Petrova on the third round of the French tennis open at Roland Garros in Paris, 28 May 2004. AFP PHOTO GABRIEL BOUYS (Photo credit should read GABRIEL BOUYS/AFP/Getty Images)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 50905221.jpg (30.1 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg 50892645.jpg (29.6 KB, 18 views)
Old Jun 17th, 2004, 02:02 PM   #111
country flag lolas

lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of
Marlene plays Chladkova at Wimbledon first round!Go Miss Weingärtner!
Old Aug 24th, 2004, 05:37 PM   #112
fan22

Donnerstag 5. August 2004, 15:55 Uhr
Foto: Weingärtner: "Sind nicht fair behandelt worden"
Weingärtner: ´Die Solidarität mit uns ist groß´ © 2004 AFP

Donnerstag 5. August 2004, 15:41 Uhr
Foto: Tennis-Damen drohen mit Olympia-Boykott
Solidarität für Marlene Weingärtner © 2004 AFP
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 124914.jpg (20.8 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 124934.jpg (21.9 KB, 12 views)
Old Sep 17th, 2004, 01:00 AM   #113
Erdinger
Registered 1

Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all
Marlene is in the quaters of Bali

And against Cho there is a realistic chance to reach the semi!

Erm, when was the last time she reached a semi?

Go Marlene!
Erdinger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2004, 08:50 AM   #114
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erdinger
Erm, when was the last time she reached a semi?
almost one year ago in luxemburg. she's playing right now against CHO and leads 64 35 ...
Old Sep 17th, 2004, 09:52 AM   #115
Erdinger
Registered 1

Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all
... and just WON the final set!

Congrats Marlene!

Good luck in the semi!
Erdinger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2004, 09:52 AM   #116
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
finally MARLI won in three sets!
Old Sep 18th, 2004, 02:03 PM   #117
country flag S-T-E-V-E

S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute
Marlene reached the final in Bali with a three-set win over Camerin- she will play Kuznetsova in the final (and will probably get her ass kicked all over the court )

Anyway, well done Marlene für reaching the final
S-T-E-V-E is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2004, 02:24 PM   #118
country flag Jodie

Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute
Well done Marly!

Friendship is when people know all about you
but like you anyway
Jodie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2004, 07:15 AM   #119
country flag xanctus

xanctus is just really nice xanctus is just really nice xanctus is just really nice xanctus is just really nice xanctus is just really nice xanctus is just really nice xanctus is just really nice xanctus is just really nice xanctus is just really nice xanctus is just really nice xanctus is just really nice
hey Marlene I believe will play Svetlana Kuznetsova in final of Wismilak International, BALI-Indonesia....
xanctus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2004, 01:14 PM   #120
country flag S-T-E-V-E

S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute
S-T-E-V-E is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote