***** Marlène Weingartner planet !!!!! ***** - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 13th, 2004, 08:36 PM   #91
country flag S-T-E-V-E

S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pan
beat PARRA again, MARLI! it's time to defend points to save your nice ranking!
Wäre besser für sie....sonst darfst du den Top 80 Tschüss sagen...
S-T-E-V-E is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 14th, 2004, 03:12 PM   #92
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
MARLENE hat aufgegeben - bauchmuskelzerrung. hoffentlich ist sie bis melbourne fit...
Old Jan 20th, 2004, 01:37 AM   #93
country flag RobM88

RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all
C'mon Marlene - best of luck tonight against Kim!! I hope the abdominal strain is better after some rest. Keep up your great play at the AO!

RobM88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2004, 05:27 PM   #94
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute
Marlene played well against Kim

especially at the end of the match when she put more power

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

ghosts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2004, 05:23 AM   #95
fan22

fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice

Germany's Marlene Weingartner reacts during her first round match against Belgium's Kim Clijsters at the Australian Open tennis championship in Melbourne January 20, 2004. Clijsters won the match 6-3 6-2. REUTERS/Adrees Latif

Belgium's Kim Clijsters shakes hands with Germany's Marlene Weingartner after their first round match at the Australian Open tennis championship in Melbourne January 20, 2004. Clijsters won the match 6-3 6-2. REUTERS/Stuart Milligan
fan22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2004, 11:06 PM   #96
country flag RobM88

RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all RobM88 is a name known to all
Hmmm so they've made Marly wait for THREE DAYS to play this doubles semifinal (tomorrow as the third match - GO MARLENE!) in Paris, and then she's supposed to play in Qualifying at Antwerp sometime "after 6:30 pm"???

Too bad the scheduling could not have been better for this! I hope Marlene plays and wins the doubles match - a final against Schnyder/Schett would be fun. It's just not quite fair that the other semifinal has already been played. If Marlene does lose, she could have made the Antwerp schedule on time.
Old Feb 14th, 2004, 11:09 AM   #97
country flag Coetzer Fan

Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all
Marlene withdrew from Antwerpen.
Coetzer Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2004, 04:26 PM   #98
country flag RobM88

Anyone know the extent of Marlene's injury? (Stress fracture in left foot). I hope it's not too bad and that it will heal quickly. When did she sustain the injury?

Get well soon Marlene!
Old Feb 29th, 2004, 09:49 AM   #99
fan22

fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice
4 older pics from Maimi 2003....white outfit

caption:
MIAMI - MARCH 22: Marlene Weingartner of Germany celebrates her win over Amanda Coetzer of South Africa during the Nasdaq-100 Open on March 22, 2003 at the Tennis Center at Crandon Park in Miami, Florida. (Photo by Clive Brunskill/Getty Images)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1865330.jpg (25.3 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg 1865331.jpg (27.1 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg 1865332.jpg (24.9 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg 1865329.jpg (26.0 KB, 27 views)
Old May 26th, 2004, 06:56 AM   #100
fan22

Rd 1 at Roland Garros:

Caption:
PARIS, France: German Marlene Weingartner hits a shot to Greek Eleni Daniilidou during the French Open tennis tournament at Roland Garros in Paris, 24 May 2004. AFP PHOTO JACK GUEZ (Photo credit should read JACK GUEZ/AFP/Getty Images)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 50892645.jpg (29.6 KB, 23 views)
Old May 26th, 2004, 06:44 PM   #101
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
MARLENE was down 46 24 against CAMERIN, but she won it!
nice to see she's earning some points in paris. but her next opponent is PETROVA... their last meeting was 60 60 for PETROVA, i guess...
Old May 26th, 2004, 06:51 PM   #102
country flag Jodie

Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute
Marly well done!

Now against Petrova Good luck!!!!

Friendship is when people know all about you
but like you anyway
Jodie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2004, 11:57 AM   #103
country flag Nicoleke

Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold
I'm happy . Marlène Weingärtner just defeated Nadia Petrova !!!!!

Congratulations girl, and now, go and good luck against Maria Sharapova !!!!!
Old May 28th, 2004, 12:04 PM   #104
country flag Jodie

Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute
Well done girl!!

Friendship is when people know all about you
but like you anyway
Jodie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2004, 05:16 PM   #105
country flag pan

can't understand how she makes it to play that good tennis in one of 50 matches!
congratulations MARLENE and big respect!